_= Chapter 3 =_

Jisung Pov

"What?!" I nearly shouted because of the disbelief. "Why what?" This random stranger in front of me asked. "I'm not going anywhere with you." I said and emphasised the 'not' part.

"You don't belong to anyone, right?" He asked. "No I'm not and I'm not looking forward to." I snickered.

"There's nothing in my way then." He shrugged his shoulders and made a step forward. He was about to grab my wrist but I slapped his hand away.

"I don't even know your name." I said, hoping, he would get this stupid idea of him out of his mind.

"Lee Minho. Master is fine too, kitten. Nice to meet you." He mumbled the master part and grabbed my hand to shake it formally, kinda joking around again. After he shook it I immediately let go of his hands.

"So what do you like, kitten? Cats like yarn, do you like something like that too?..." Minho asked me leaned a little bit closer to my face. "So I like.... hmm.... I like other names rather than kitten." I said, pretending to properly answer the question.

"Sorry, can make your wish real, kitten." He smirked and emphasised the 'kitten'. I'm really done with him. But running away especially running around on the open street wouldn't be so good for me neither.

He tried really hard to get an proper answer out of me, so he asked again: "Think about something... what you like to drink. Yes, cats like milk-" "Cheesecake!" I said kinda cutting him of, but I mean he was done with his sentence anyways.

"What?" He asked confused and tilted his head. "Cheesecake." I dropped it again, not shoving interest in explaining it. "Oh you like cheesecake? Weird." He mumbled the last part.

"There's nothing wrong with it. Besides I've said it already once. Please just go home, pet your cats and girl to sleep. Leave me alone pleeeaaseeee~" I whined frustrated.

He then placed his hand onto my head and patted it. It took me quite a while to realize what this even was but when he said: "Done, patted my cat as you told me.", it became much clearer. When I finally realized what he meant I glared at him.

"Let's make a deal. You'll be my kitten and I'll buy you the best cheesecake in the whole town. No, I'm hiring a personal baker." He said which convinced me quite a lot.

I mean because of living on the street, I don't get to eat cheesecakes that often. And I'm obsessed with cheesecake, probably as much as he is with cats. It's a win-win (A/N ;) ) situation.

"I'll buy you everything, I promise. All you gotta do is behave and became my cat. Just that easy." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"You got that much money?" I asked to make sure he wasn't fooling me. Yeah, he probably isn't lying, you could tell just by his looks and clothes.

I mean, I don't see humans that much, but that thing he was wearing over there was hella expensive.

"To prove it to you, let's go shopping first and buy you some basic clothes." He suggested. He said it in such a confident tone, that he couldn't be lying. Or he's just a pretty good liar and I'm just a stupid and naive cat.

"So deal? Kitten, I don't like waiting." Minho said holding his hand in front of me for me to shake it. Should I do it? The amount of cheesecake I would get... and I would get spoiled so much... it would be better then I've ever dreamed.

I have to do it. What could he even do to me that bad? Bet he'll pet me like the other cats. I just have to let him call me Kitten, I guess.

"S-sure." I stuttered and hesitantly returned the handshake. "Deal." I said with more courage in my voice.

"Oh no!" He suddenly said as he touched my hand. "What?" I asked confused.  "You're so cold, poor kitten." He said and grabbed my other hand, which was just dangling before, to probably warm it too.

"Here take this." He said softly and let go of my hands to take off his coat, just to put it around me after that.

He then gently put on the hood, so it would cover my ears, not the real ones, I mean the cat ears.

After he carefully did up the buttons, one after one, starting from the top to bottom, he took a step backwards to look at me.

He scanned me from head to toe, making sure that I was covered up and was kept warm. He giggled, probably because the coat was a little bit too big for me.

Then he noticed another thing: "You're barefooted too?! You can't walk the streets down like that."

Suddenly my feet stopped touching the ground so I immediately clinched onto Minho, throwing my hands around his neck. What I couldn't progress that fast was, that he picked me up bridestyle, so I wouldn't have to walk by myself.

He headed out of the dark alley, which was my home for years. Well there wasn't much pain by leaving this 'home'.

I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck because it was very comfortable. After a while of walking he then said: "Lets cancel the shopping and do it tomorrow. I got time tomorrow anyways. You'll have to get a warm bath to rise your body temperature again."

I just noddod tired and quickly without noticing, I eventually fell asleep.

_===============================_

Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️

I was bored, again, so why not upload three chapters today? XD

I'm trying to update tomorrow, let's see if I keep that promise. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for your funny comments and of course the votes and reads too uwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuuwu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you have a good day ♡