_= Chapter 5 =_

Minho Pov

"Y-you c-can't d-do t-that" My kitten stumbled, being as red as a tomato. His face was already red before because of the hot water he was sitting in.

"Just joking. You should see your face." I laughed. "Geez... y-you're so..." he said irritated while hiding half of his head under water.

"I am what?" I asked curious. "N-nothing. I don't like you." He said. "Sure." I giggled.

It's funny how he switches form being completely flustered to confident and otherwise.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jisung, he was splashing water at me while asking: "Why are you still here?"

"Stop!" I laughed while dodging the water he was splashing at me, I kinda ignored the question he posed. "You really want to start a fight, huh?" I said and took some of the bubbles in my hand blew it directly in his face.

His face changed from laughing into being disgusted. "The taste of soap, love it, really." He said sarcastically.

After some time of laughing and splashing our little war ended and he asked: "But seriously, why are you still here. Need my privacy, you know?" (A/N U know, I know, Lee Know)

"I mean, I don't want my kitten to drown or something." I laughed, making my excuse sounding more stupid.

"Yeaah, sure." He laughed and it melted my heart seeing him laugh. His laugh was so precious and when he smiled his mouth became heart shaped. I just adored it.

"Let's wash your hair now." I said and grabbed the bottle of shampoo. I put some of it on my hand and rubbed my both hands together to spread it.

Then I messaged the shampoo into Jisung's hair. Surprisingly he really liked this action and moved his head more into the direction of my hands and he purred. Sadly I couldn't see his face because I stood behind him.

After I finished spreading the shampoo into the kitten's hair, I took the showerhead and tested the water so it wouldn't be too hot nor cold.

Then I flushed the shampoo out of his hair, of course carefully, so no soap could get in his eyes.

"Finished" I smiled and took a step backwards. "Here, some towels." I said and placed them down on the floor.

"I'm going to get you some clothes. Dry yourself in that time." I said and pointed with my thumb in direction of the door.

He nodded so I made my way to my bedroom, well more my closet. I decided that he should wear a hoodie and some shorts, a comfy combination. Of course I took out a new underwear for him too.

I came back to the bathroom and saw, that was already wrapped in the towels I gave him. But he had one towel wrapped around his head weirdly.

"Silly, you don't do it like that." I giggled and put the clothes in my hands aside to step closer to him and help him.

I grabbed the towel, which was at his head, and ruffled through his hair with the towel and explained: "Just dry it. That's enough. Your hair isn't that long."

He just looked at me, kinda being a little bit embarred, maybe because I had my hands on his head and we stood very close.

"I-I'm g-going t-to c-change." Jisungie said and turned around, not facing me. "I'm going to bed just come there after you changed" I said and went once again to my bedroom.

Time passed and there still wasn't any sign of Jisung. I changed already some time before and was laying at my bed. So I decided to get up and look after him.

What is taking him so long?

_===============================_

Hello 🙋🏼‍♀️

Sorry for not posting yesterday and sorry for the short chapter today. 🙇🏼‍♀️

Y'all what happened?! Already 68 views on this story and on •▪🍼ႦαႦყʂιƚƚιɳɠ ɱყ ƈʅαʂʂɱαƚҽ?! 🍼▪• nearly 8k skskskskksk. Thank you so much 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(Maybe some things in this chapter sounded a bit weird because I didnt know how to write it in English lol.)

Hope you have a good day ♡