Chapter 9

Juvia POV

I stir awake, it takes me a moment to remember where I am. I realise I'm in Sting's bed, naked, wrapped up his white bed sheets. I look over my shoulder to see Sting still sleeping peacefully. I slowly sit up and look to the alarm clock on the side. It's only 7.40am. If I get up and leave now I should get home before anyone else in the apartment wakes up before they realise I didn't sleep in my own bed last night. I swivel myself so my legs hang out the bed, preparing to stand up.

"So that's how it is huh? You use me and abuse me, then try to slip away while I'm asleep." Sting murmurs as he wakes up. I know he's kidding.

"Oh darn! You caught me!" In a sarcastic disappointed tone, I look back over my shoulder again. He chuckles. "But in all seriousness, I am going to get a move on, get home before everyone realises I've been out all night and starts asking questions." I turn to stand up, but he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Does that mean you don't have time for one more quick round?" He breathes into my neck. I instantly feel that familiar rush in my belly. I may not have feelings for Sting in a romantic way, but he is still good looking and rather skilled in bed. I give him an amused look.

"Hmmmmm.......well we're both already naked, so I guess that saves some time." I respond teasingly. He doesn't waste anytime pulling me back down to lay on the bed. I giggle at his playfulness.

He positions himself on top of me, pinning my arms above my head and immediately attacks my neck with kisses, trailing down to my collarbone, the valley between my breasts and eventually taking my nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the sensitive bud. I respond with a throaty moan. 

His hand finds its way between my legs as he starts rubbing fast, small circles on my clit, and I can't help but grind against it. It certainly didn't take me long until I was ready for him. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer. He promptly gets the message and his lips make their way back up to my neck, his fingers stop their ministrations on my core to run his hand around my body until it reaches my thigh. He hitches my leg over his shoulder and positions himself at my entrance. He enters me in one swift motion, we both groan at the sensation. We set a hard and fast pace, our breathing growing heavier by the second. I clung on to his shoulders, my moans became louder, I could feel my release building.

Sting pushes himself up to grab the headboard of the bed with both his hands, supporting himself as his thrusts become even faster, and harder. That was enough to push me over the edge, I cry out as my body shook uncontrollably. It was only a few thrusts later that he followed my lead and found his own release, groaning lowly.

He collapses on top of me, we both take a moment to come down from our highs. Once he's caught his breath, he gives me a quick kiss on my shoulder and rolls off me. I eventually gather the strength to get off the bed, and start getting ready to leave. I throw on the jeans and black tank top I picked up  from home on our way to Sting's last night when I went to drop off a few bits from the party.

"Thanks for last night. And I don't just mean the sex!" I tell him sincerely as I run a brush through my hair. I am truly grateful to Sting for fending off Bora. I would say that I am normally a person who can stand up for myself, but Bora provokes a fear in me that has me crumbling to my knees at the sight of him. 

"Anytime Juv. You know I'm here for you. And I don't just mean the sex." he smiles at me, repeating my words which makes me laugh. I swing my black hand bag over my shoulder. Sting hasn't bothered to get out of bed but he starts to move when he sees I'm ready to leave. 

"Don't get up on my account, I can show myself out." I tell him as I walk over to him to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Always a pleasure doing business with you, Mr Eucliffe."

He waves me off from his bed as I slip out the bedroom door and leave his apartment. I walk out into the fresh air. It's warm but with a light morning breeze. Considering the happenings of last night, I feel light and content. I normally feel like this after a night with Sting. I wish all relationships could be as easy as the one we share, it's just so uncomplicated. He doesn't live far, so it only takes me 10 minutes to leisurely walk home.

I open the apartment door as quietly as I can, everything is silent. It appears I was right, it was still too early for everyone else to be up. I walk past the door to the kitchen to make my way up to my room.

"Where have you been all night?!" Gray's sharp voice startles me before I can take the first step. The easiness I felt immediately evaporates. I reluctantly turn to face Gray who is now leaning against the kitchen door frame with his arms crossed. He looks angry. But why?

"Gray, you're awake already." my voice is quiet. 

"You spent the night with Sting right?" He says bluntly as he glares at me. 

"How do you...." he doesn't let me finish my question.

"I saw you with your tongues down each other's throats." the sharpness in his voice rips through me. Why is he so mad?

"It's really none of your business Gray." I respond as I turn away to go to my room.  I don't like where this conversation is going, I can feel the argument building from it if I stay.

"I make it my business when I feel my friend has been taken advantage of when under the influence of alcohol." Is he kidding me? I am starting to feel mad, his tone is not that of a concerned friend, I'm not sure what it is but it has me on guard.

"He did not take advantage of me. And not that I have to defend myself or him to you, but it's not the first time, so do not go around accusing Sting of anything!" He looks surprised for a moment, then almost looks......hurt?

"So what, you are some kind of fuck buddies? Is that it?! I didn't think you were that kind of girl, Juvia." his voice is venomous, he faces away from me. What is wrong with him?!

"What the hell does that mean?! Why are you so mad?!" Now i'm angry, I do not like what he is insinuating. I have never once regretted sleeping with Sting, why is he trying to make me feel guilty?

He doesn't get a chance to answer as there is a knock on the door. I immediately go to answer it, in hopes it will defuse the situation. I open it to find someone unexpected. 

"Sorano?" I ask questionably. She just smiles at me then stares behind me at Gray.

"Sorry, I just left my coat here." she said taking her coat off the hook on the back of the door. "See you Gray." she winks at him then turns back to me, her grin says it all. "Juvia." She leaves straight afterward. 

I turn to look at Gray across the hallway. He's running his hand through his hair nervously. I am seething. Now I know why he is up this early.

"You hypocrite! You have the nerve to ignore Juvia for weeks, Juvia tried to talk with you yesterday, but all you did is snap at her! Then you feel you have the right to judge Juvia's relationship with Sting, when you have gone and done the exact same with that witch of all people." I am shouting at him now. Tears fall from my eyes, they are tears of rage.

"Juvia.......I....."

"NO! Don't come near Juvia! Leave Juvia alone!" I storm past him. I pass Ezra at the top of the stairs as she comes out her room.

"Juvia! What's the matter?" She asks in concern.

"Sorry Ezra, Juvia really just wants to be on her own right now." I storm past her and slam my bedroom door after myself. 

A/N: So I had initially planned to do a full on detailed lemon with Sting and Juvia, but I found it so difficult to write! I felt like I was cheating on my OTP! Lol. So instead I gave more of a summary, I hope it didn't come out to badly! 

Thank you to those giving their support by commenting and voting. I really appreciate it!