Chapter 18

Gray's POV

I wake up to find my face buried in a sea of blue curls, I grin to myself as I tighten my arm around Juvia's waist and attempt to bring her even closer. I lean over to kiss her temple, which makes her lightly stir from her sleep. Her eyes flutter open, she turns to look at me and smiles.

'Good morning,' I whisper to her. She turns round in my arms to face me, snuggling into and resting her hands on my chest. I pull her closer again, wrapping a hand around the back of her head and kissing her lips.

'Good morning,' she replies as we pull apart. She briefly looks over her shoulder to look at the clock, displaying the time 8:42am. 'I should get up and go to my own room before the others come back.' She goes to move, but I pull her back.

'No, stay with me. They won't be back for a while,' I kiss her again, she smiles into the kiss and proceeds to place her hands back on my collarbone. I don't think I could ever get enough of her, I would happily stay in this bed for the rest of my life trying. As the kiss becomes deeper she lets out a small moan, that sound alone is enough for my manhood to wake up.

She is obviously aware of it as she gives me a devilish smile and lowers her hand to grasp it firmly and begins to slowly pump up and down, occasionally circling her thumb over the head. I hiss at her touch, everything she does feels ridiculously good.

'I wasn't aware you were this libidinous,' She whispers playfully. I grin at her between gasps.

'There is a stupidly sexy, naked woman pressed up against me, I am only human,' I manage to breathe out. She giggles as she manoeuvres her leg over the side of my waist, still underneath the covers. She guides me to her entrance and sinks down on to me. We both groan into each other's mouths.

'How the hell are you so wet? I've barely touched you.' 

'You just have that effect on me.' She sighs. Her words just make me harder. I start thrusting into her in lazy but slow and deep movements, as we cling onto each other. I have one arm under her, my hand splayed on the middle of her back, while my other grips her ass which aids our thrusting. Her hands grasping my neck and shoulder. This isn't like how we had sex last night, it was more unhurried and fulfilling a need to feel closer to each other. The moans were not as loud as last night, they were softer and more breathy, only really heard at times we had to break away from each other's  lips for air. I can feel myself getting close, she is too by the way she tightens around me.

'Yo Gray! Wake up lazy ice prick! We're back!' Natsu barges into my room. Mine and Juvia's eyes widen and abruptly stop our movements and snap our heads towards him. His look is one of surprise, then confusion.

'Umm....what are you two doing?' What a stupid question! 

'Get the hell out pyro!' I yell at him. He continues to stare at us for a moment, and then his face twists into a knowing grin.

'Ohhh I get it......so how long has this been going on?' He asks devilishly while waving his index finger at both of us.

'NATSU!' Me and Juvia both scream out, both our faces deep red. Is he fucking serious right now? Lucy appears behind him and gasps, blushes, but can't hide her smirk.

'Ummm Natsu I think they are a little busy to be answering your questions right now,' Lucy tells him as she tugs on his arm to pull him away.

'Sorry guys!' Lucy says as she quickly shuts the door behind them. Juvia groans into the nape of my neck in embarrassment.

'Well, we managed to keep that secret for all of 55 hours, now Natsu knows it's only a matter of time until everybody else does,' I say exasperatedly.