04

The weekend by SZA +repeat
(Not the remix!)
Liv's POV

I woke up fresh and early at 6am I jumped out of bed trying to be quiet for my girls. And i walk downstairs and I grab a bowl, yogurt and some bananas and honey. I put some yogurt in the bowl and I cut the bananas and I put some honey over it all. I sit in our dining car and eat it while I scroll through social media.

After I ate my breakfast I put my bowl in the dishwasher and walk upstairs. I go to my closet quietly because they are still sleeping. I pull out a yellow sundress because it's hot outside and put my hair in a bun because a messy bun is just dramatic when I do it.

I grab my camera and MacBook and I put it in my bag I also grab my phone and AirPods. When everything is in my bag I make a note for the girls so they know where I went.

Tha crib🤪💘

Me: hey baby's I went to Harry's house he's JUST A FRIEND don't freak out. I'll text y'all when I'm coming home probably around dinner time. Let's make some dinner together?💘xxx

———————————————
I hit send and walk out the door I get in my car and drive away. The location I get is not that far around a thirty minute drive. When i get there i am infront a huge house my mouth falls open how big it is. Whatever they do for work I want to know because I wanna live here too. I get through the big gate and park my car. I knock on the door and someone opens that isn't Harry.

An older man in around his 50's opens the door he has a big smile on his face. "Hello you must be liv I'm Dom the father of the boys" he pushes himself aside so I can come in. "Nice to meet you sir" I smile at him. At the same moment a women comes around the corner "aaaah hello you must be liv I'm Nikki so amazing to meet you " she pulls me into a hug and after that softly drags me into their huge house.

"I was starting to think that Harry was well you know..." she laughs softly "gay" dom laughs "I'm just messing with you hunny it's so lovely to have a woman in the house finally with 5 men in the house you can get kind of crazy" she smiles at me.

"Yea I know how that is I got 3 brothers" I smile at her. A woman in a black white uniform comes to us with 7 cups and A big kettle full of I would guess tea but I don't know. "Sit down sweetie" Dom says and I do it too. The maid gives me a cup and puts tea in it and does the same to Dom's.

"Sam,Harry,paddy and Tom tea is ready"
Nikki yells and before i know I see a young boy running down the stairs smiling and seconds after I see sam running down the stairs after the little boy with a huge smile on his face too. Harry is the person that runs down the stars after Sam "hey liv" he smiles at me and after that also runs after the little boy.

They make me laugh what did the little boy I assume is paddy or Tom do? "Okay hyenas sit down" Nikki yells and they all do so woah she get her kids up right. "Hi I'm paddy" the little kid says. So that's his name "hi I'm liv " I say smiling "but if you are paddy which one is Tom then?" I ask looking around.

Nikki let's out a loud sigh before she yells toms name louder than before. "I'm coming I'm coming." I hear faintly.

Tom's POV

"TOM!!" I hear my mom yell I sigh she knows I'm busy. "I'm coming I'm coming" I say loud enough so my mom can hear it. I walk down the stairs in my
Suit I wear almost every day. I look at my mom and I see long wavy brown haired girl sitting at the table. But before i can say hello i get A phone call.

I know how much my mom hates it when i get a phone call during family time but work is work. I give her the look and she allows me to go so I run upstairs man being the king of the MOB is hard sometimes.

Liv's POV

I hear footsteps coming towards me I'm busy talking to paddy so I don't pay much attention to it. I hear A phone ring and i hear footsteps going back up. " im sorry about that dear Tom is a bit busy with...work" she sends me a sweet smile." Talking about work. me and Liv need to go. Mom can we go and Tom promised to be our model" Harry says. "Liv can you excuse us for a minute " Nikki says. I just nod and walk upstairs because that's the only way I see to not disturb their conversation.

I see many doors but one stands out it's dark brown like all of them but the handle is gold. I slowly walk to the door and I hear a voice talk well it's harder than talking it's yelling. He sounds mad but everyone sounds mad when they are yelling. "Do you know WHO i am." He says. i recognise that voice  but from where? I hold my breath I am curently with my ear against the door and eyes closed so I will focus more. "Do you know who I am" he says again but louder.

"Do you know who the fuck I am!" He yells and I hear something hitting the wall something heavy. I flinch at the sound of the object hitting the wall I am not in the room but I can feel his anger. "Finally that's right. I am Tom fucking Holland." He pauses "the biggest and most Dangerous fucking mobster ever" I open my eyes and gasp but right after I gasp I put my hand on my mouth but since I'm so close to the door my nails hit the door and I make more noise Jesus well done liv.

He doesn't talk and I am not moving. "Give me the money by Monday I'll call you back" with that I hear footsteps closer to the door and I am thinking that listening to his conversation was a bad idea.