06

Song: everything I wanted billy eilish!
Play on repeat!
Enjoy.

I wake up hearing a man yell something at me I try to move but everything is stuck. Everything hurts. Everything is dying. The last thing i remember was the same man yelling to me that i needeed to stay awake but my heart was yelling to me to go back to sleep. My mind yelled that I needed to sleep. I am tired, tired people sleep right? One little nap that's what I thought. One little nap will be okay, and with that I drifted off to somewhere else. It was somewhere happy, loveable, it felt like I was laying on a cloud full off happiness and I didn't wanna come down there.

Where am I? That's the only thing I ask myself. My eyes are closed. Beeping is the first thing I hear. I hear a steady beep. Is that a good sound does it mean I'm alive or is it just god looking if I'm healthy and pure enough to go to heaven. I allow myself to open my eyes. I look around I see a big white closet. I look down at my hands and i see tubes coming out of my hand Where am I? I feel cold and I get ripped out of my thoughts with someone speaking too loud for my liking. "Oh miss you're awake!" I see a woman in her 40's she has curly brown hair. She's tall I would say 5,5 and she's wearing a necklace I remember really well.

Jada's necklace. It's a gold moon. It was a birthday present for jada 2 years ago and she hasn't took it off since then. There are more people with that necklace you may think. And that's true but jada's necklace got JR on the back standing for jada rowland her name. I gotta find out how I can see the back of her necklace. "Are you feeling any better?" The lady says I just nod. She softly smiles. "Can you tell me what happend?" I ask her softly almost in a whisper. She looks down I feel an emotion coming off her, fear or sadness? "You where in a car accident" she just says. And fiddles with her hands "ur in the hospital and you're okay" she says and looks at me before I could reply the door opens. A tall man really big walks up to me. He has a short beard and black hair.

"Tell me ma'am" he pauses and looks at me " do you remember everything from the crash?" He walks up to me. A little too close for my liking. "Not much I only know a man yelling at me" I whisper looking up on him. He looks confused "are you okay?" He asks I nod. I hear the door open and close and look around the room.

The nurse left.

He continues gabbing something it looks like a needle. "Do you know your first name?" I am getting nervous. " yes." He slowly puts the needle in my arm. "Tell me ma'am." "Liv but my dad used to call me livvy" I feel my eyes close "what are you doing?" I say as hard as I can. "Ur going back in time. You're our experiment. You will not fail us livvy." And weigh that he walks out the door and leaves me alone. I feel my eyes close and my body going weak. I sink deep into the bed and pull the covers to my neck. I'm scared but I feel so relaxed

"Ur going back in time" my legs go numb.
"You're our experiment." My eyes close.
"You will not fail us livvy" my mind shuts off and with that I'm asleep. Gone far far away.

"Back in time. Experiment. Not fail us livvy"

———————————————————————————
Hey guys it's been long

I am so so so sorry for not updating. But I'm back!
I have another book in mind but that will come later . First we are gonna get the uploads up again! I'm so sorry and I love you guys!!!!
I hope you enjoy this chapter❤️

MUAH XXX