05

Dazed and confused
By ruel
+ repeat!

Liv's POV

All I see is a pair of dark brown eyes staring at me
And before I know it I feel someone drag me in the room that Tom was in seconds ago. My eyes look around the room I am trying to find the wall he threw that something against. When I turn around I see the door I was seconds ago too listening to his conversation next to it I see it. A big hole in the wall and on the ground a broken vase with beautiful black roses in them.

"Stop it ur hurting me" I whisper to scared to speak up at him. He reminds me of josh thinking about the way he held me makes me tear up and I am tearing up.

***flashback***
Me and josh where driving home from the double date with jada and Liam (her boyfriend) the first time I saw him I felt weird he's nice and all but I just Don't like him he's gonna do something to her and I don't know what but it's gonna be bad. It was a fun date we went bowling.

Jada and me love bowling iT took alot of convincing to get Liam and josh come bowling with us. Everything went fine until josh and jada decided to get us drinks and some food leaving Liam and me alone. Of course I don't like Liam but he's my Bestfriends boyfriend so I always decide to be nice.

He told a joke he told one funny joke that I laughed about. Apparently josh saw that jada didn't think much of it because he's the most funny person in her world. I should've told jada because the looks josh sended me all night I knew it wasn't gonna be good. I needed to tell jada my boyfriend hits me and does things I don't want him to do to me. But I was scared I was scared that jada would tell me it's just a relationship phase and that jada went through it too.

When we where driving back home I mentally prepared for the night it was gonna be a long night. He parked the car in the driveway and got out. I tried to be as slow as possible but He knew what I was doing. He opened the door for me and grabbed my arm harshly. Before I know it I was standing next to the car with a rough hand print on my right arm. And that was just the beginning.

***flashback ends***

"..... And how dare you listen to my conversations do you know what I do and who I am. I don't think you know. Ur in so much trouble. Hey hello are you even fucking listening to me?" I get pulled out of my thought when I see Tom waving his hand infront of my face. "Yes I am sorry." His hand is still on my arm and my body is screaming at me for him to remove it.

I look at him trying to figure out where I know him from. He slowly removers his hand and looks at me. He says nothing not A word he just looks at me. His eyes slowly change from dark brown to a beautiful hazel brown. "I'm sorry." I say and I see his lips curve up to a smile. " it's okay I overreacted." I smile at him and he looks at me. He sits down. And he gestures me to sit down too so I do. It's rude not to right?

"I'm Tom" he finally says and he puts his hand out for me to shake, And I do. "I'm liv" I smile. He's already making me smile like a goof he's doing stuff to me. "Nice to-" he gets cut off by a knock on the door. He sits up straight and his smile leaves his beautiful lips immediately. A second later I open the door and I see a tall boy with pierce blue eyes walk in the door I immediately recognise him it's Harrison.

"Hey liv what are you doing here" he looks at me and then back at Tom. I was about to open my mouth when i hear Tom say "Nothing she was just leaving." Thats rude i can speak for myself. I just roll my eyes. Weird that he makes me happy the first second and mad seconds after.

I just get up and walk out the door. Not saying goodbye to Harrison or Tom. When I get down I hear some weird excuse from Harry why we can't photograph today but I don't listen. All I say is "I get it it's okay we will reschedule" I send him a smile. And I get One back.

I say bye to Nikki and Dom and to the rest. I get in my car and before I start it I text the girls again

Tha crib🤪💘
Me:hey going home now due some trouble tell y'all when I'm home. Who is home?

Kyaan🌵: I'm home in a few hours James is coming home again from his holiday wanna wait for him at the airport! 🤪

Lakeesh🧚🏽‍♀️: it's my time to go grocery shopping anyone has something I need to buy?

Jada💘: buy some sushi ingredients let's eat a sushi salad! I got a tinder brunch so I am home before dinner.

Me:okay so I am alone good to know bring some Ben and jerries ice cream! U know my fav. See y'all tonight xxx

Seen by three.

I drive away since it's only a 30 min drive I can be alone and take a shower before the girls come. Before I can think I feel like my body is getting thrown in the air and it only takes me a second for me to figure out what's happening. I wanna yell harder than I've ever did. Everything is happening so fast and I feel my car hit the ground. Before I can do something else I feel my body slowly fading away.

And the last thing I feel is fear. I'm scared.