「period」

I laid in my bed groaning while holding my stomach.'Yep you guessed it, It's my time of the month again.

"Noona why are you not going out of your room?" Sehun said opening my door. When he saw me he had a suprised face on.

"It's the time again." I said straining at the ceiling."Ow,ok." He said slowly then closed the door.'What was that about?'

A few minutes later i heard rumbling outside my door."Yah Xuimin don't eat the mashmellow's!" Someone said."Kai help Chen carry the pillows."

I stood up from my bed then walked to the door,When I opened it i saw the members holding all kinds of food and pillows with a suprise expression.

"The hell are you guys doing?" I said holding onto my stomach again cause it hurted."Well we were gonna suprise you but then you caught us." Sehun told me looking down embarrassed.

"Yah you guys din't have to do that." I smiled at them."Come inside and let's have a sleepover." I said while rubbing my eyes.A chorus of 'YeS!' and 'OK!' Went through.

We all sat down on the floor in a circle the food in the middle. We all made jokes, played games and ate so mush food literally one of the best nights i had.

"EXO,i love you guys." I said then closed my tired eyes." We love you to hahaha." Was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep.