#1 new substance

Camila's  pov 
"Dad, we're home!" Ariana and I screamed as we got home "In the lab" her Dad James yelled back
(Ariana and I have known eachother since we were born, our dad's became lab partners in middle school and since then they have been always together in the lab making new wierd liquid substances and since they were to engulfed in their lab works our moms divorced our dad's and since then they decided to buy a big house with the money they made a Lab in the basement and we live together, our dad's are the mad scientists and we are the test subjects wich is the worst but they give us money as a reward for letting them inject stuff in our arms but we don't have a choice, at least they give us $450 each month so we save it in our joined bank account since we are saving for college incase they don't let us we can pay for ourselves and then maybe have a bit left for renting an apartment or something, so that's how our future is planned and the rest we will let us find out)
"Good luck with yours today" I told her and she smacked my arm "Same to you dummy" she said forcing a smile I rubbed her shoulder "Everything is going to be fine" she looks up at me "I just gave a bad feeling about today" she said with sad eyes I hugged her and we entered the lab "Girls get in your places" my dad said with a seringe with neon goo inside I turned to ariana and her was a smaller needle with a purplish pinkish goo she looked at mine and her eyes widen and she looked scared so I tryed not to look at it anymore and I tied the belts that they have on the chairs so we wouldn't move but we don't really use it but since this injection is going to hurt I can tell I tied myself down.

Ariana's  pov
"Mila!" I looked around the room for her and she was on the bed on the opposite side of me so I shooke her up "Mila come on wake up please" she finally responded as I shooke her harder and as she opened her eyes I was in shock to see them a light blueish brownish "Mila we passed out and your e-eyes are a d-different color" I said and her eyes widen "So are yours" she said and we both got up as fast as we could but being our clumsy selves we fell down and we both hit the ground with a thump but I didn't hurt "woah?" I heard her say as she examined her now exposed stomach "When did you work out?" I asked seeing her now defined abs she looked up at me confused "I don't know, I swear that yesterday I didn't have these" she said poking them making me chuckle "Whatever but damn your eyes are beautiful" I said and she tryed to wink at me making me burst laughing  out since she failed horribly "Whatever yours look like honey" she said as I got up and made my way into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror with her then joining me "wow, we look hotter than usual" She said smirking "Yeah now get out of my room and go to yours am gonna take a shower" I said pushing her out "Meet me down stairs in ten minutes we have to go shopping" she said and I just nodded and stripped out my clothes and got in turning the water on and letting the cold water fall on my naked body.

"Ari, hurry up!" I heard her scream "Almost done" I yelled and put my hair in a high ponytail and went downstairs to see her in black high waisted skinny jeans a white crop top and a leather jacket with black and white vans "Damn who you meeting or what, spill da tea" I said as I looked over at my high waisted black ripped short shorts and a red long sleeve crop top with all black air force nikes we have always been more into like sneakers and stuff like that than heels "I would say the same for you " She said and I ignored her and we both grabbed some sunglasses and she got her keys and we walked out as we walked to the car we noticed a moving truck in the front house "Guess we are finally gonna have neighbors, huh?" I asked her as we got on her car "Yeah" She said and started the car as we pulled out we saw a girl that looked familiar "Isn't she in our school?" I asked Mila looking at the Dark skinned girl "Yeah she hangs out with Lauren and the others" She said "Oh yeah, So how is Lauren I haven't talked to her since she stopped talking to me " I said and she chukled "She's fine" I nodded at her response and we sang Ed  Sheeran songs as we got to the mall.

As soon as we arrived we got in forever 21 it has always been our favorite store since the first time we were able to actually come shopping and that was when we were 13 so 4 years ago was the first time we first came into this store.

"Mila I think we should get contacts so it won't be wierd with all of a sudden having different colored eyes" I said as we walked past a contacts store "True" she said and we went back and entered the store. We were driving into the drive way and before getting off we putted on the chocolate brown contacts, we got three pairs each just in case, as we went to the trunk of her g-wagon we heard someone scream "Hey!" From behind us making us turn around with all of the bags in our hands and we saw our new neighbor walking towards us "Ummm, hi?" I said "Hello am guessing am the new neighbor of one of you girls, btw am Normani, Normani Kordei" she said extending her hand and we both shook it "Acctually new neighbor of both of us, am Camila Cabello and she is Ariana Grande" Camila said making her polite voice and I just waved when Mila introduced me.