#2 The New Neighbor

Camila's  pov 
As we talked with Normani, our new neighbor  I could feel Ariana uncomfortable, but it felt strange because I can always sence  her feelings and emotions but right now it felt to strong and not normal "Am sorry guys, but my head is starting to hurt and I think am gonna go rest, bye Normani I'll be in my room Milz if you need me" she said and I gave her a concerned look and she just shook her head and I rubbed her shoulder as she walked past me. "Well I guess I'll leave you to do whatever you need to do if you need anything you can always come over and ask me or Ariana" I told her to not waste more of her time "Ok, thank you, see ya around, Camila?" She said "Of course" and with that we went opposite directions.
As I entered the house I went up to my room and put my bags of stuff that I bought in a little couch that I had in my room where me and Ari most of the time talk. I got a pair of black panties and a matching lace bra and black booty shorts and a mid sleeve grey crop top and went to my bathroom and took a shower.
As I took my shower I felt like if my eyes were burning so I took off the contacts and put them in their little case things and I looked at my tooth brush and all of a sudden I saw red and when I blinked my vision was back to normal but my toothbrush was burnt and a bit melted, as I finished my shower I wrapped  the towel around my waist and putted on my sports bra and studied the toothbrush it was melted on the side and had burnt marks like it you tried to set it on fire or something but it was wierd. And since now I don't have a toothbrush I have to go back out and get another toothbrush so I changed into white high waisted skinny jeans and a white long sleeve crop top and some white converse and went to Ari 's room "Ari do you want anything from the store?" "PAINKILLERS PLEASE" she screamed from what I think might be the bathroom from her room "ok!" Now I went to the basement and knocked on the steel door that leads to the lab "Guys do you want anything from the store?!" I ask going down the stairs "A six pack" they both said at the same time and with the I exited the house but I forgot sunglasses or the contacts so I ran up to my room and got one of the contacts cases and while exiting the house I was putting them on but as I looked up I saw Normani looking at me weirdly so I just tried to look natural and waved but speed walked to my car and got in as fast as I could putted both contacts in and looked for sunglasses in my car since the contacts start to burn agin, I putted the glasses and I hurried into the store got what I need and when I was going to look for a cash register I bumped into someone sending them to the floor "Sorry are you okey?" I asked extending my hand to help them up "Yeah are you ok?, wow that was harsh" she mumbled the last sentence, but to me it sounded regular to me "Am good and sorry bout the I didn't mean to be to hard or whatever" I said and she blushed "It's fine, but I have to go sorry" I nodded and nd she ran towards a girl waiting for her and she looked mad and glared at me and grabbed her arm forcefully, but since it has nothing to do with me I went and lined up when they were walking out she turned and smiled at me I smiled back but she looked familiar but I can't remember where I saw her "Can I see your ID?" the cashier asked I handed her My ID "Also it's not for me it's for my dad and his friend, here he gave me his ID to give to you am not sure why but yeah" I said and got my dad's ID out of my wallet and the card to pay the lady nodded and passed it and then got the card and everything by the time I couldn't with my eyes I was back in the car and putted the bags in the passenger seat and drove home.
When I got ready for bed Ariana came into my room and laid on my bed "Can I sleep with you tonight I don't know if it's the thing they injected us or something else but I feel wierd" she said and cuddled me "Well your aready here" I said and she scoffed "Am kidding of course you child" I said and cuddled back.
Next Morning
"Ari wake up your on top of me" I said and gently pushed her but she fell to the floor making her get up and me to question why my strength has been acting wierdly "Ari, I think that this time the goo things did  difference" I said "Me too first the eyes, then good body shapes, then my wierd headache to loud noises am not sure about you but maybe you got like supers strength, cuz that hurt" she said "Also I burnt my old toothbrush with my eyes and I can hear stuff louder and from far aways, I can feel emotions and feelings more powerful, and also I can like see thermal stuff when I close my eyes so something is wrong with us" I said and she looked at me like I am crazy "Wow that's cool, can you lift the bed with one hand?" She asked "hah, dude this bed is heavy with two hands imagine with one" "Just try it" she said and I got up and grabbed the leg of my bed while she was on top of it and it surprised me when I lifted it up and It didn't feel heavy "Wow its surprisenly light" she tried and bearly picked it up "Dope we got super powers but yours are damn cool" I shrugged nd got ready for school while she still stretched (we have always changed in front of each other)
By the time we arrived at school people where already their which were mainly the nerds, Ariana and I don't call ourselves nerds because we arnt that smart but we are pretty smart but we do get in trouble for skipping and detention for being late and defending ourselves so we are like in the middle of nerds and trouble kids, I guess.