#5 Kicked out from home

Lauren's pov
I dropped Ally off at her house and then I went to my house and went to my dad's room aka a lab (also he was always with Ari and Mila dad but they had an argument so they don't really talk anymore, also Lauren's live is also being a test subject for her dad but nobody knows only Camila and Lauren since they were all bestfriends until Lauren's dad told her to stop hanging out with them so she did) "Hey dad" I said and gave him a small smile which he returned "Hey Laur, what's wrong?" He said and walked to a table and leaned on it "Well I talked with Mila and Ari today.." I said looking down playing with my fingers "Lauren I had told you to stay away from them" he said and rubbed his temples "I know but they just wanted to catch up and also they asked me if you were okey" I said softly "Yeah am fine but I don't want you talking with them they are bad people" he said and looked at me serious "Dad Camila and Ariana are different their not like their dad's or their moms am not sure what they did to you that made you hate them but I am not gonna stop talking to them they have always been my bestfriends since I was little and I am not losing our fendship again" I said more confident and he looked shocked cause I never talk back to him "Well I dont care you do what I say or you can run before I kill you" he said "You would kill your own daughter?" I asked shoocked at what he had said "Yeah because your not my Daughter!, your mom was dating a guy, they had you and they broke up so I found her through Camila's parents and we started going on dates and everything on our sixth date she told me that she had a daughter but I didn't care because I was to in love with her, those where the best days of my life meeting your mother" he said a tear leaving his eyes "but thanks to them your mother died in the old burnt house" he said and turned around and went back to what he was doing "If I were you I would start packing to be gone by tomorrow because if your not gone by tomorrow at 7:27 from the afternoon I will kill you so am being nice and giving you a chance to live, Hurry up" and with that I started packing and putting stuff in my truck thank god My truck is big so I was able to fit everything that I had putted in boxes and bags and drove away, by the time I knew it I was in front of Mila's and Mani's houses so I went to Mila and Ari's house I knocked and on the third knock Ari opened the door and hugged me I didn't know that tears where falling and she brought me inside and rubbed my back until I calmed down and was able to talk "Laur, do you want to explain why your crying?" She said softly "M-my d-d-dad kicked m-me out of the h-house and I-i-i d-d-dont know w-where to go, and i-if I d-d-dont find a-a place t-to stay at-t he'll k-k-kill m-me" I sobbed out nd she higged me tighter "You can stay with us Mila's and I's dad's won't mind" she said genuinely I just nodded and then Camila came in from upstairs "Ari I'll be right back am going to the store you want anyth-" she stopped once she saw me "Lolo what's wrong?" She asked and ran towards me and pulled me into her arms and hugged me I looked at Ari so tell Mila cuz I can't and she nodded "I'll tell you later" and Mila nodded "Do you want or need something?" She asked both of us "Ice cream" I said and Ari chuckled "Yas ice cream best comfort food" we all nodded and then Mila left to the store, when she came back she had six medium-sized ice cream buckets big bags of cheetos, takis, ruffles, cheetos puff, and two more bags of hot cheetos and takis and vegan ice cream and regular ice cream with that we got a bunch of pillows and blankets all around the movie room and then we chose some movies "Do you guys want to invite Mani and Dinah?" Camila asked I nodded and so did Ariana and then Mila left to got to Mani's house.

Dinah's pov
"Am bored" I said jumping onto Mani's bed "Me too" she said "Well I have a question for you" I said and Mani nodded for me to continue "Would you rather date Ari or Mila?" I said and she looked at me with a serious face "Dude that's hard cuz I mean have you seen them their both so damn cute and sexy at the same time, but I think Ari cuz I've seen the way you look at Mila and let me tell you I can tell you like her" she said and I blushed and then the doorbell ringed and she ran to go open it I stayed laying on her bed scrolling through my phone "DINAH!" she screamed from down stairs "WHAT?!" I screamed back "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" she yelled and I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs before I reached the corner of the leaving room their was a giggle probably the cute giggle I've ever heard and when I saw who it was I honestly felt my knees get weaker just by seeing her "Hey, Dj" she said giving me a smll wave "Hi, Mila" I said and pulled her into a hug as we separate our hug "So Ari, Laur, and I are having like a girls movie night kinda shit, and we were wondering if you guys wanted to join?" She asked "Of coures" I spoke up and her smile widen "Great" and we followed her into her house to be honest her house is beautiful from the inside and the outside, we reached their movie room and their was blankets, pillows, and snacks everywhere and on a table to the side a laptop logged into Netflix and we looked up Riverdale and we all got comfy and saw the show but during the seventh episode from season 1 Ari left and then came back with more drinks and this how our night went until we fell asleep.