#9 The Sleepover

Dinah's pov
I can't get Mila off my head she is just such a tease and soooo beautiful like wth who created this girl. All of a sudden someone fell on me bringing me back to life "Sorry" Camila squeaked and quickly got up "It's fine" I said feeling my cheeks heat up and Lauren laughing her ass off "It wasn't that hard dumass" she said and left "Hey!" Camila whispered sitting next to me "Hi" was all I could let out she was making me nervous cuz her face was centimeters away "what you watching?" she said and looked at my lips making me lick them and bite my bottom lip "No baby, that's to hot" she whispered pulling out my bottom teeth while she bit hers "Oof it is hot" I whispered by the closeness of our face my lips were getting so dry so I licked them again but Camila kissed them with her wet watermelon flavored lips. "Guys we are going to the store want something?" Ariana came in and just stared at us "Oop" She whispered "Umm I'll bring you guys something to stay safe?" she joked around but it still made Mila and I blush "Oh shut up, cuz u like Maní, so u guys stay safe" Camila said and hit her arm then walked out and I followed them to the car. Mani and Ari were in the front Ally and Lauren were sitting on the edges of the seat leaving Mila and I in the middle but I think I would have to carry her or her carry me. I sat down "C'mon Mila" I said patting my lap and she smiled and sat on my lap she was much lighter than Ari that's something I do know, I layed my head on her shoulder and she kissed my forehead and then she poked Lauren in the arm making her look up from looking out the window "You ok" she asked softly rubbing her thumb on Lauren's arm.

Lauren's pov
While Camila was rubbing her thumb on my arm reminded me of when I told her about my first boyfriend that she was there to cheer me up after my first break up and how much I missed her rubbing cheer up thumb thing also that night of her cheering me up was when I found out I was attracted to her and so I took her first kiss and she took mine but it was a great night because we had grown closer and we ended up dating it was the best time of my life. "Lauren, Lauren!" I heard someone calling me bringing me back to life "Huh?" I said looking at who it was and Camila was there looking at me with a wierd expression making me chuckle she smiled her beautiful smile her gorgeous eyes, hair, body, everything and her big pinkish lips look so soft I want to kiss her right now.. Oh no I am with and Love Ally Camila was my past Gosh what was I thinking
"Lolo tell me the truth what were you thinking that had you stuck in there for minutes, I know the when ur stuck in your head for more then five minutes it means you are greatful and never want to forget that memory, I know you since birth so tell me the truth" she whispered I sighed "Fine it was that night" I said and looked at her eyes then lips then I tried to look at the floor but couldn't so my eyes trailed her body she shook her head "God Lauren we are both good with someone so don't look at me like that cuz it's hard to resist, also you mean that that night like that exactly one?" she said exaggerating it "Yeah now stop cuz your cute" I said and she nodded and left to me behind to catch up on the other girls making me follow but I couldn't make my eyes leave her butt like ooh god it got even bigger and I just wanna slap it I can't resist. So I ran behind her slapped & kissed her cheek and ran she ran after me and quickly caught me and pinned me again a refrigerator door with ice cream on the other side "You are bad, you want me to tell Ally, cause that a Big No No Lauren" she said sternly and all I could do is bit my lip at her sexiness and shake my head she let me go and moved me and got Ice cream and then we left to the chips section where the others were at and they were all putting chips in a cart that was almost full with Ice cream, popcorn, drinks, and a bunch of candy and chips "Um whose paying for all that?" I asked in shocked at the car "Camila" Ariana said and shrugged then putted some more chips in we all looked at Camila "When did I say that?" she asked "You told me last time when we have a sleepover ill pay' remember you promised" Ariana said putting two bags of lemon chips in "OK I'll pay of it then" she said and putted the ice cream in the cart and then we left to pay well Camila payed. We got home and watched movies I would be lieing if I didn't say I was kinda jealous at Dinah for having the gorgeous goddess in her arms they were cute together but I missed Camila.

~~~~~
I know it's not great but it's what I could come up with and I hope you like it :) Have a good day!