Teamwork

Lewis walked into Ryan's Office. As usual, Ryan was sitting in his desk. He was reading a letter he received from an old friend of theirs.

    Dear Other Ryan,
Happy birthday! I hope you had a great birthday with all your friends. I wish I could be there, but work is sort of getting in my way. A lot of people have been sick lately, and nearly everyone has been counting on Will and I to run the show. Tell Lewis we said hello, and Rhys says he misses the both of you.

               With much love,
             The ORIGINAL Ryan (AKA Baz)

"Lewis. Baz and Will said hello, and Rhys says he misses the both of us."

"I miss them a lot."
"Me too."

Lewis walked into his room and shut the door quietly. Ryan stood up and walked into the lobby area.

"Oh Lewiiiiiis..." Ryan sung, gently opening his door. Lewis' head was on his desk. He was asleep already?

"Lewis." He repeated sternly.
"Huh...?" Lewis opened his eyes and sat up.
"Oh, sorry, Mr. Ryan...I didn't get a lot of sleep last night."
"Lewis, like I said, you don't have to call me 'Mr. Ryan' all the time."
"Oh, sorry. Habit." Lewis smiled nervously.

"I got you some coffee." Ryan said and set Lewis' cup on his desk.
"Oh...Thank you." Lewis replied, surprised. He took a sip.

"So, what did you stay up so late for?" Ryan asked.
"I was thinking."
"About what?"
Lewis blushed. "Random stuff. Like how we had a good time with that cake fight last night."
"Ah, yeah. That was fun."
"Yep." Lewis took another sip.

"...You still remember how I like my coffee?" Lewis asked.
"Of course! At least, I think. I hope."
"You almost got it. Just another pinch of sugar." Lewis said.

Ryan took away his cup.
"I'll do it for you."
"No, no, you've already done that. You don't have to do everything for me, you know. We're a team."
"...Yeah...You're right...We're a team." Ryan smiled at the idea. Lewis stood up and glanced at Ryan's attire.
"You changed your business suit today?" Lewis stared at the cream business suit with a shimmery blue tie.
"And look at that, we match." Ryan glanced at his gray business suit with a regular blue bowtie.
"Yeh, not really." Lewis chuckled before taking his coffee cup from Ryan's hands and walking out. Ryan smiled.

Lewis walked back in to see Ryan fidgeting with his undershirt.

'Is he...unbuttoning it?'

Lewis felt his face turn pink.
"R-Ryan?"
Ryan looked at him and quickly set his hands to his sides. His top two buttons were unbuttoned.
"Lewis."
"Um..."
"It's not what you think."
"Promise?"
"...Uh...N-No."

Ryan saw Lewis turn red. They were silent for a moment.

"Do you know why I was crying yesterday?" Lewis asked.
"Because of how I was treating you?"
"No, it wasn't because of that." Lewis answered and set down his coffee cup.

"Then why?"
"'Cause of that Marcus guy kissing you and all that."
"It made me really uncomfortable, don't think much about it."
"Okay."

More silence. It was getting hotter in there for the both of them. Lewis decided to unbutton a bit of his shirt too.
"Um...Lewis?"
"Yes?"
"Um...I just...I wanna say... you... you're cute. Like really cute. I think you're totally able to get any girl."

"But I'm not really into girls."
Ryan's face turned red.

"Th-Then..."
"It depends, Ryan. And thanks for the compliment. You're kind of cute too."
Ryan took his hands to unbutton more of his shirt, but Lewis grabbed his hands and held them.

"No need to undress to impress. This is work, remember?"

"I remember." Ryan smirked and had one of his hands slide up to Lewis' forearm.
"Anyways...w...what are you doing?"
"You'll see..." Ryan's hand crept from his forearm, to his arm, to his shoulder, to the base of this neck, near his collarbone.

He yanked his undershirt towards him, bringing Lewis' lips to touch his own for a brief moment, before Lewis stumbling and accidentally ramming them against the wall, with Lewis falling on top of Ryan.
"Ow, my head!" Lewis laughed. Ryan had accidentally hit the back of his head on the wall, but he was laughing too.

"I'm so sorry!!!" Ryan cried out hysterically as Lewis stood up and offered Ryan a hand. Ryan gladly took it and stood up.

"You could have asked me for a kiss, you know." Lewis winked.
"Oh, heh..." Ryan rubbed the back of his neck nervously, accidentally gracing his finger along the newly formed bruise.
"Ow."

"I'll be gentle this time. As long as you don't touch my forehead." Lewis showed him the slight circle of discoloration, which was halfway hidden in his hair.
"Alright." Ryan smiled.
Lewis put his hand on Ryan's cheek.

"Your hands are soft."
"I know." Lewis leaned in and kissed him. Ryan put his hand on Lewis' jaw and Lewis wrapped his arms around Ryan's waist.

After a while, Ryan let go.
"I love you."
"I love you too," Lewis answered.
"I have for a long time."