Chapter 3: Azeelia

"Levi I don't want pizza!"

He turned, one singular blond eyebrow raised, his bright blue eyes staring daggers at me.

"What makes you think I care?" I rolled my eyes at him, tying my black hair up into a bun on the top of my head. I grabbed my TOMS and slipped them on, taking my Jack Willis hoodie off the hook and throwing it over my head.

"Where do you think you're going little missy?" Levi said, one hand on his hip, the other holding a spatula.

"You don't need a spatula for pizza." I said to him, grabbing the keys to my Ferrari.

"Where do you think you're going?" He repeated again, a sudden urgency in his tone.

"To the drug store."

"Horan hugs, not drugs." Levi snapped. I sighed, he's just so.. Ugh.

"Bye." I slipped out of his god for saken home, my staying place till Harry comes back. I didn't like being there all alone, it was scary. I hopped into the cold beige leather seat of my white Ferrari, pulling out of Levi's apartment parking lot and onto the busy streets of New York.

I turned up the radio, my new favorite song was playing.

"Ehhhh sexy ladayyyy."

I laughed and sung to Gangnam Style, taking the needed turns to get to London Drugs. Once i had found a parking spot, I jogged straight into the store and to the feminine isle. Picking up 5 different brands of pregnancy tests, since I still puked ever morning.

This was a dangerous thing to do considering I'm always in the public eye. I pulled up hood over my head and put on my large raybands. Every now and then I'd catch a flash out of the corner of my eye.

The lady at the register was quiet never peeling her eyes off my as she scanned my items.

"What?" I finally asked, she slowly swiped the 4 pregnancy test, her silver eyes staring daggers into me.

"Well, you must be a little slut if you need all these." The lady said plainly, she looked about 50, with short grey hair. She was quite the sight, that you wouldn't want to see.

"Oh, need me to get you some anti-depressant? I know menopause can be tough." I snapped at her, the lady's eyes widened. I grinned and flashed her my wedding ring, taking my bag and storming off back to my car.

20 minutes and 5 pees later, I sat on the couch in Levi's living room biting my nails in anticipation. 2 minutes left.

"You haven't even touched your pizza." Levi said with a mouth full of burnt dinner.

"Uh, no thanks."

"So of you are preggers, what will happen with you and Harry?" Levi asked, a slight edge to his tone.

"We'll live happily ever after with a beautiful baby girl." I said, the image of that scenario taking over my mind.

I heard Levi grunt in response, whats his problem?

I heard the familiar ringing of my timer on my phone go off. I bolted up the stairs and into the bathroom, when the 5 pregnancy test laid symmetrically on his bathroom counter. I turned around to see Levi, no emotion on his face. I intertwined my hand in his large one and took a peek at the first test.

Positive.

I felt my knees tingle in excitement. All i needed was that boost of reassurance, but I checked the others for good measure.

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive