Chapter 6: Azeelia

3 days.

12 hours.

57 minutes.

12 seconds and counting.

I think.

But I don't think anymore.

What's the point of thinking?

Just do.

If you think about it too long, you don't do.

Just do.

That's been my motto since Harry left. That's where I am today, the sudden bursts of courage have changed me completely.

For better?

For worse?

I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I looked different.

And it wasn't something you'd expect, something you get with love withdrawal.

My face was clear, happy looking really. The tan skin bright and radiant.

Maybe it was my hair.

Of course it was my hair.

Due to my most recent breakdown, I cut my hair. Its, short. Not like, Miley Cyrus. More of a Chelsea Stuab, actually exactly like Chelsea Stuab Short and blonde.

Yes, blonde. A honeysuckle blonde. The kind where it glistens in direct sunlight. Turns gold under the light of the moon.

With a sigh I looked at the disgusting word written on my wrist.

Forever.

It sat there mocking me, screaming profanities at me. Telling me I'm no good. The little black letters were driving me insane.

Should I drench myself in acid, of light myself on fire?

It was a rough toss up.

But the growing thing inside my belly told me neither.

Suddenly, I resented the growing thing.

I ruffled my short hair and walked out of the bathroom, through the empty halls of my house, outside, and to my car.

Today was the day. I was going to tell my story, 3 days after it took place. My manger has no compassion.

I pulled out of my driveway and onto the busy New York streets. Twisting and turning, to my destination I parked my car. Walking around the Ferrari to the trunk, grabbing my suitcase and locking the doors. The clicking was already surrounding me. The flashes blinding me. I pulled on my Raybands sunglasses and walking right through the paparazzi.

I hated planes. Especially when Harry wasn't here to hold my hand. But he was also the reason I hated planes.

I hated a lot of things because of him.

Including myself.

--

"Well we have are special guest Azeelia!" Ellen screamed. The backstage crew gave me an okay and I put on my best smile.

What Makes You Beautiful player as I walked onto Ellen stage. I waved to the crowd and hugged Ellen before taking a seat on the red couch. My hands were shaking from nerves.

"Well, what lovely hair you have." Ellen said and I nodded.

"Everybody needs a little change right?" I said with a shrug and a smile.

"So, rumors are spreading about you and Harry Styles failed marriage?"

I knew this was coming. But I was prepared.