Chapter 9: Harry

This morning I woke up giddy with excitement. I was already showered and dressed, groomed to the finest for Azeelia. I was casually eating my toast, (not shoving it down my throat I swear.) when the she-devil appeared.

And let me tell you, it was straight out of a horror movie.

Her platinum blonde hair was knotted, laying in from if her face, hiding it really. I swear I could smell the morning breath from here. She was wearing only one of my shirts and underwear. And that pissed me off, who does she think she is?

"That's my shirt." I said, pointing to the white Beatles shirt.

"And? I'm your girlfriend."

I almost choked on my toast.

"We don't even sleep in the same bed, it's the least you can do."

I almost choked on air.

"One, you are not my girlfriend, I am married. And two, we don't sleep in the same bed because I have a wife, and because if I woke up to see this every morning, I'd scratch out my eyes." I told the Grudge.

"Oh whatever, Hershey."

"Bloody hell! It's Harry!" I screamed at her, taking the last bite of my toast and running out of the hotel room.

I walked down three flights of stairs to where the boys and Azeelia stayed. This warm electric feeling had taking over my stomach, sending a shock wave threw my system every time I thought of my brown eyed wife.

I couldn't help but skip, and hum, all the way to room 3112, where my baby girl stayed. Even though I had seen her last night, I felt as if I need to prove I was committed to this relationship, even if my career wasn't.

"Where's my baby girl?" I yelled as I entered the bright lighted hotel room. Golds and reds surrounded me, reminding me of Christmas in Holmes Chapel. I spotted Louis lounging on the gold couch, TOMs clad feet propped up. He was shooting me a warning glare, I shrugged and walked further into the room.

I heard Louis grunt and nonchalantly shake his head. I ignored him and walked further into the hotel, until I was next to the couch. I looked to my side and saw my wife.

Her short blond hair was as usual, curly and wild, but still classy. She was wearing no make up from what I could tell, and she sat in a pair of jeans and a loose fitting top that hid her baby bump.

"Baby girl!" I yelled, diving into her and pulling her into a hug. I squeezed the side of her body, not realizing how tense she was. I watched Louis sigh and leave the room, gesturing me to follow. I untangled myself from Azeelia, who stared right ahead, her glare icy and cold. I followed Louis down the hallway and into a bedroom.

"Do not talk to her right now. None of her jeans fit her and she's wearing Niall's. That set her off because they 'don't show off her newly filled bum!'" Louis mimicked, stomping his foot for dramatic affect.

"Her bum was already filled." I say, Louis let out an exhausted breath.

" I understand that, but you know how insecure she is. Do you think she can handle the weight gain, on top of you being MIA?"

Now it was my turn to sigh.

"No, I don't." I said honestly, running my fingers through my hair.

"Okay, then you need to give her the upright most attention while your together. Starting now. Ultrasound time." Louis said, patting my back and exiting the room. I followed my sailor dressed friend back into the living room.

I sat down beside my wife, her glare the same, she looked like she was frozen, made of stone even. I pulled her onto my lap, rubbing the padding of my thumbs into her hip bones. I leaned my mouth to her ear, her smell overwhelming me. But, she still sat, undated.