Chapter 7: Both

A/N I downloaded the new Maroon 5 album, I think like there will be a chapter based on each song. So listen to the songs, well not all the songs. Only the ones I like. Like, daylight, beautiful goodbye, lucky strike.. So if you want clues on up coming chapters, look those up!  

--------------/////----------------

What if I just ran away? Could I do that? Where would I run?

Would my legs just take me somewhere I subconsciously forgot? Like a place where I felt most peaceful as a child?

Would my legs carry me to where I belong?

Why would I need my legs to carry me though? I know where I belong.

So why am I not there?

"Harry?"

I snapped my head up and looked at my four bestfriends, suitcases in hand, smiles faltering every few seconds.

"Bye lads," I mumbled, the desire to go on that plane with them too strong.

"Do you want us to send pictures? Like a weekly update of her tummy?" Liam asked, he was trying to be the upright most supportive person, but he knew this was hard.

"Yeah." I breathed, rubbing my forehead.

"Do you want us to tell her anything?" Louis asked, his dirty blue eyes shining with compassion.

"No."

Louis nodded and the boys mumbled their farewells and boarded the plane to New York.

I pulled out my IPhone and plugged in my earphones, placing them over my ears and blasting the music. The Yellow Submarine by the Beatles.

I exited the London airport and to the van, Paul whistling in the front seat.

I sat in the passengers side, watching the colours pass as we cruised down the timid streets. Paul drive pass my street, where the apartment I was renting was.

"Paul? You passed my flat,"

Me frowned and nodded.

"I know, I'm not taking you to your flat," he said, I turned off my music and looked at him.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned.

"Her name is Macy, and she's your newest fling."

I could taste metallic at the sound of her name.

"What?"

I slapped my forehead, I should have just gotten on the plane.

"I don't want to!" I countered. My anger level rising. I couldn't toy around with some girl when my wife, is at home nursing her growing belly.

The next thing Paul said made me realize something I was to naive to realized before, "Harry, you don't have a choice." 

Fame takes over.

-- 

It took us 4 hours to get here. This quaint little town called Castle Cary in South Somerset. All I saw was a few big houses, and green. Trees, and grass for miles. A few large churches would peek out between the foliage. The wind producing the urban music that made me want to pull my hair out.

"So where is her house?" I breathed, looking up at Paul.

"Just up there," he said, pointing towards a dead end street, a house with a large balcony sitting in the clearing. Surrounded by trees and bush.

I groaned as Paul parked the car, the keys jingling as he pulled them from the ignition.

I followed Paul out of the car and to the door step of the house, a little mat on the platform read,