Chapter 2: Harry

"Why do you have to leaveeee? We just got married 2 months agooooo!" Azeelia whined, sounding like a cute vulnerable child. I chuckled slightly taking her hands in mine. Her tan cheeks were rosy and pink, probably from the ice like wind hitting us. Her big-bright-brown eyes stared into mine, making me feel warm and fuzzy, despite the cold air.

"I'll be back before Christmas baby girl." I said, tucking her black hair behind her ears. I scanned up and down her slim body. She looked so stunning today, it was hard to contain my emotions.

( In case it didn't show on the side... http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59812471 )

I kissed her rosy pink cheek. She wasn't wearing make up today, she looked so gorgeous. I wanted to hide her in my luggage and take her with me, but I knew I couldn't.

"Harry, Christmas is in a month! We need to go shopping together! Aren't the boys coming to our place for Christmas? They are! Harry, you have to be back before then!" Azeelia panic, I could only smile and squeeze her small, cold hand.

"Baby, it's fine. But management is waiting. And as much as I want to take you, I can't." I complained and she wore a big grin, showing her pearly white teeth. I pulled her hands back, bringing her into me, and kissing her passionately. She pulled away and frowned, her black eyebrows meeting in the middle.

"Is it time now?" She said sadly. All I did was pulled her into another kiss, her body heat radiating into the air, warming me up.I pulled away and pecked her lips several times, her giggles surrounding us.

"I love you." I called to my wife, as I reluctantly climbed the steps to the private airplane. She smiled and waved back, blowing me a kiss. I stuck out my tongue and grabbed the kiss, putting it in my pocket. I stopped at the door way and made a heart with my hands. "I'll miss youuu!" I heard her yell to me. "I love you!" I screamed back, slipping into the small doorway of the air plane. I sauntered around the deserted plane, taking my time. I finally took my pick on a padded biege chair, it spun. I sat down eagerly, spinning in the chair as I slipped out my phone. It rang 3 times before my favorite voice picked up.

"Harry?"

I smiled at the mention of my name out of her mouth.

"I misss youuu!" I yelled, her sweet laugh filled the other end of my phone.

"I miss you too, Hazza bear, but you left like 5 minutes ago. I'm still at the airport and you haven't taken off."

She said, her sentence filled with laughter.

"Oh shush up. I'll call you when I land. Okay baby girl?" I said, taking a sip of the water the flight attendant gave me.

"Harry you sound like Levi." She giggled.

"You're always so happy, giggling and all." I told her, she laughed.

"See? It's like you take anti-depressions when you're not depressed."

Her laugh filled up my ears again, sending chills up and down my back.

"Harry! That's not something you joke about!" She said, not meaning one word.

"Stop lying! You love it!" I said back.

"Okay, okay. But don't you have to go?" She asked sweetly.

"I LOVE YOU." I yelled, her giggle sounding like an alarm.

"I LOVE YOU TOO. NOW HANG UP!" She demanded, not so sternly.

"No you hang up." I said teasingly. I heard the unfamiliar dial tone in my ear.

"She actually hung up on me." I said to myself. I shook my head with a frown, and closed my eyes, letting Azeelia take over my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~