Chapter 8:both

*3 months Later*

They told me I'd only have to stay with the assigned girl for a little while, 2 weeks at the most.

So why was that dainty, ghost like creature lounging in my living room, painting her toes on my coffee table?

Why wasn't she back in Castle Cary, making somebody else's life miserable?

I felt a vibration in the pocket of my dark wash skinny jeans. Pulling out my iPhone, I saw a text from Zayn,

'3 months baby! Like literally, the baby is 3 months.'

Attached to the text was a picture of Azeelia, her curly, short blonde hair sitting beneath her ears in ringlets. She was doing the duck face, her black tank top pulled up to the beginning of her bra. Thumbs pointing towards her bare, growing belly.

'Yes! Happy 3 months Libby! When's the first ultrasound?'

I replied, snapping my fingers in front of precious Macy's face.

"What?" She replied, her faux black eyelashes batting.

"To the airport, remember, you have to come to the premier. It's 1:00am now, we have to be at the airport in and hour." I re explained.

Three days from now was the Hotel Transylvania premier, One Direction required to attend. So the boys and I were meeting up in LA sometime soon.

"Oh yes! Okay, let me grab my luggage!" She babbled, her abnormally low voice hurting my ears. I nodded and grabbed my own suitcase, pulling it out to the van that awaited outside.

My phone buzzed again, I pulled it out, knowing it would be Zayn, it read,

'Two days! The lads and I are so excited! Are you warming up to the name Liberty? I think it'll suit her if she's anything like Az. Excited for the premier?'

Az? That sounds stupid. You are stupid Zayn.

'Totally buzzed! Liberty is a nice name, but Darcy still has my vote. Send me a picture if the Ultrasound?'

It absolutely killed me not to be at the ultrasound, to see my baby for the first time. But I couldn't go against Azeelia's wishes, I already put her through so much.

"Harry?! Why aren't you helping me, you little twat?"

I turned to the sound of Macy's annoyingly low pitched voice.

"Sure think, bitc-babe!" I covered up, earning a glare.

Macy had changed, someone better call the fashion police.

Her platinum blonde hair was in a high bun. She wore low waisted jeans, the sides of her purple thong showing at the sides. She wore a pink crop top that said,

'What about love?'

"The thong is so 1990's just so you know." I informed her as I pick up her big black suitcase.

"I've never been out of England! How exciting!" She squealed, her black heels clicking against the pavement.

"How exciting!" I mimicked under my breath, making Paul chuckle.

"It's your fault.." I sneered, wagging my finger at him as I walked around the car.

"Garrry! Open my door for me!" I heard her screech.

" Maybe I would if you got my name right!" I retorted, slipping into the passengers side.

"Whatever!"

Paul ended up opening her door, then climbing into the drivers side.

"Your fault!" I yelled, looking at the side of his heard as he snickered.