Chapter 12: Both

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:

Little things. <3

A/N #littlethingsisperfect

Do you guys like little things? I doooo. It made me cry. TWICE. Ugh, those boys. The song explains my life tho, other then the fact that I'm loved. Hahaha, lets have a pity party.

Okokokkokokokok. So who's your favourite member? Tell mee!

So, what do you guys think will happen to Azeelia and Harry? Tell me below! Sorry is there is any spelling mistakes> mobile.

Sorry I'm not updating, school and stuff. This might be short!... xx

--------------------------------

"No Louis."

"Azeelia, you've been inside for 3 days straight."

"You would be to if you were fat."

"No, I'd be showing off the fabulous baby bump. Not hiding it."

"Shut up."

"Stage 2! Stage 2!"

"Louis, you are hurting my ears! Where is my HazzaBear?"

"He'll be here soon."

Louis slumped away, leaving me and my active baby bump on my bed. We left Los Angles 3 days ago, Harry went back to England, and was due here soon.

Actually, 1 hour 28 minutes, and T-minus 13 seconds.

But who's counting?

I had been having my awfully mood swings full force over the last couple days. Horrid dreams, weights gain, and no love and support messes a women up.

All I really need is my baby.

I rolled onto my side, my back facing away from the door. If I curled into a small enough ball, I could lay my head on my stomach.

Hazel Devon Styles was 4 months now.

Or Rylan Hazel Styles was.

I'm not quite sure what her name is; yet.

I rolled to the edge if my bed, slipping my feet off and onto the ground. The cold hardwood floor of my room sending a shock wave through my body.

Would it be mine and Harry's room now?

It doesn't matter. I just needed my HazzaBear.

--

Her lips were rough on mine.

Not soft or loving.

Hungry and eager.

I pulled away, pressing my back to the chair I sat on. A smile played on her lips as she looked down at her coffee, smiling.

At least she wasn't Macy.

Her brown hair fell over her shoulders in right waves, violet eyes usually dark and misty, but still beautiful. She had pale, uneven skin, cheeks always red. She had a slight crookedness to her smile, it was like Zayn's; lopsided and captivating.

She smiled at me from the other side of the table, her bright straight teeth gleaming.

She was really stunning.

"Harry, shouldn't we go now?"

Go where? I guess my blank expression told her I was confused.

"Your friends'? Azeelia. 'Member, we are moving in with her?"