chapter 1

“What a life up and down”

                                                     Chapter 1

Rou’s p.o.v

' ROU , WAKE UP , YOU ARE GOING TO MISS YOUR BUS ' mum shouted at me to wake me up.

 ‘Mum please 5 more min ' i said as i covered my ears with my pillow so i can sleep without hearing her shouting at me.

 ‘NO, you are going to wake up now or ELSE ‘mum said as i felt like she has an evil idea. That’s dangerous.

I let a meawn then suddenly i felt as if i have been thrown in the pool. I stand on the ground of my bedroom to find that my mum is holding a big bucket with some remains cold water in it.

‘You made me do this, i warned you ' mum said with a laugh. What a wonderful way to wake up

‘Well you finally woke me up' i said to her in my morning voice. I hate it when people force me do things and i mean it i HATE it.

 ‘Couldn’t you wake me up in another way ‘i said as it began to woke to my bathroom

‘It’s either that way or i tell someone your biggest secret' my mum said as i stopped walking SHE Wouldn’t

‘You wouldn't ' i said as I’m facing her ' try me ‘my mum said ' next time i will do that and always remember i warned you’

‘THANKS mum’

‘You’re welcome. Now go get ready. The bus will be here in 20 min so you better hurry up’

 As mum said that, i looked at my clock on the wall .WOW it's already 6:10am .the bus will be here in 6:30 am.

i ran to the bathroom  to get ready as i entered it ,i looked at myself in the mirror ' how i become like that' i said as i like at my hair which is like someone has shocked me with electric self defence. I took one last look at myself before i turned on the shower.

This is me.

 I’m Rou ,15 years old girl who lives with her family in a house with her father who works as a fashion designer ,her mother who works in a navigation company and her brother who's in year 5. Oh i forgot to tell you I’m in year 9. I still have 3 years to go to college. I love drawing, coloring, playing basketball; writing and designing clothes .my wish is to be a fashion designer. I love all my friends even whom i don't know them well. I’m kind of person whose easily get hurt from anything from any one. i care about every one well that's always end in a hurt way to me .i don't like the idea of boyfriend and girlfriend thing .it's always end with one or the two get hurt so what's the point of it.

Back to my house

as i turned the shower on and entered it ,i was thinking about what mum had just said .she was about to tell my biggest secret to her .i mean how could she .she's my mum and she knows very well that secret is a big deal to me . after i finished my shower ,i done my hair ,brush my teeth and put my outfit on me which was a light rose colored dress with a hearts shaped on it . I put on white long shorts under the dress and put a rose colored lip shine on my lips cause i decided not to wear a lot of makeup today. I put on a white and rose necklace, rose bracelet and white earrings. i put on my white heels and looked at the clock to find it's already 6:26 am that's mean i have 4 min till the bus come and take me to my school .i ran down stairs to the kitchen to in my mum had already done my sandwich .i took it and ate it as fast as i could .as i finished my sandwich, i heard the bus driver shouting my name.

‘BYE MUM, DAD. SEE YOU AT DINNER' i said as i left the house running to the bus.

In the bus

'GOOD MORNING EVERYONE' i said to all whom in the bus.

'GOOD MORNING ROU'   i heard them replaying to me. I sit down next to my friend Rima. When she saw me, she smiled and stands up to hug me.

'Good morning Rou' Rima said as i hugged her back

'Good morning Rima, what’s new' i said to her as we both set down.

'Nothing, just wanted to thank you for helping me in passing the exam' she said for the million times. AUH i told her nothing to be thanked every time she thanked me.

 'RIMA, darling, for the i don't know THE MILLION TIME nothing to be thanked for .your my friend and that's what friends do' i said to her with a smile on my face. She smiled back and hugged me again and i hugged her back.

Rima three days ago had a test in math in algebra and the teacher said to her if she didn't pass it, she will be i a big trouble. She wasn't ready for it so i helped her in her study and she passed it with A-. From that time, every time she sees me she thanked me.

I took a look at the bus which was full with students go to my school some i knows and some i doesn’t. I found Chery.

Chery is one from the people i consider them my BFF. Chery told me that she loved me and I’m her BFF .that's what she told me but sometimes i feel this is not true. Don’t ask me why

I and Chery's eyes met, she smiles to me and i smiled back to her. She was sitting next to Emy, Bella and Scarllet her BFFs whom supposed to be my friends. I looked at them and smiled as they smiled back to me

every time i see chery with Emy ,Bella and Scarllet ,i avoided talking to her cause i always feel awkward when i talk to her and she's with them but when me and her alone ,we talked as much as we could about anything .i don't know why she didn't make me and the 3 one group. Doesn’t she want us to be one group? This question has been running in my mind recently. When i was going to talk to her, the bus stopped because we have reached school.

Every one leave the bus and it was only me left in it .i have been staring to chery's seat .i broke up the staring and as i was about to leave the bus someone stopped me

It Was......................................................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time i write a story

I always like reading stories not to write them

But it worth a shot

At first my writing will be bad

And i hope it will get better at the end

So here it is

                                                              “What a Life Up And Down"

                                             Chapter one

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK