chapter 5

“What a life up and down”

                                                     Chapter 5

Jim’s p.o.v

‘I wanted to tell you that there is a girl in here who wanted to kiss a boy on propose and he reject it and she tried again but she fell on the ground and by the way this girl happen to be Rou over there’

WHAT THE HECK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT, THAT DIDN’T HAPPENED AT ALL. I didn’t know what to do. I saw everyone laughing at Rou and she looked surprise and speech less same as me. That girl have some issue or what bec what she just said didn’t happen at all. I didn’t know what to do suddenly I saw Rou crying and running away and I didn’t know what to say. I ran toward her and shouted her name but she kept running and crying. I was so angry that I rushed into the house and walked toward that girl who said the lie.

‘Oh, is Miss Rou being embarrassed ‘I heard her said that and everyone is laughing. Oh that girl is dead now. I walked to her angrily.

‘What the heck is wrong with you, are you crazy or something because you’re a liar ‘everyone now is quite and watching what’s happening.

‘Me?!!! What are you saying am not a liar’ oh nice try. She was pretending to be innocent that evil bitch.

‘No me, I’m the liar here. Of Couse you’re the liar here you bitch’ I was now yelling at her face and I saw some of the people were afraid of my reactions.

‘Is telling the truth today is lying? ‘She said. That girl is playing with my nerve.

‘Have you called what you just said a truth’

‘oh sorry but I saw it with my eyes’

‘YOU BITCH I WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED HER AND SHE REFUSED NOT THE OPPOSITE’

‘ yeah and I’m the queen of England’ as she said that I slapped her on her face hard that I heard a loud noise. Mat came running to me and holds me as I saw her falling on the ground.

‘AND THAT WILL TEACH YOU ALL NEVER MESS WITH ROU BECAUSE I WILL GET YOU BACK ‘I yelled at everyone whom was afraid of me. Mat was still holding me and now his pushing me outside the house. As we were outside mat started to speak to me.

‘Calm down Jim’ mat said and I take a deep breath and tried to calm down as much as I could.

‘Good now what’s up man. What happen between you and Rou and why are you so angry I have never seen you like this before?’ he said with a calm voice.

‘Look mat I will tell you the truth not the lie like that bitch said’ I told him all what happen from where I asked her for the slow dance till we entered the house again. Mat was surprise about what I told him and after a min. he began to speak again.

‘But why you done all of this she’s already told you she loved you as a best friend only’ he asked and I know exactly why.

‘Cause I will change her mind. Look Mat your my best friend and I can tell you anything so listen’ I took a deep breath’ I love her all, her personality, her laugh, her serious and I really want her to be mine. From the first look to her I liked her and I really want to know her .I may be crazy but she has a thing that I really like and I can change her mind of being single so I can wait till that happens. I think that’s what called love from first look now that you know I must go find her‘