chapter 3

“What a life up and down”

                                                     Chapter 3

Rou’s p.o.v

Aaaah, I’m going to fizz party. Oki now am crazy but its fizz and party and I love to party. Oh I wish 7.pm come fast so the party could start. Thank god it’s the last class I have for today which is English. This class ends at 4.pm and now it’s 3:50 pm only 10 min left. TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK oh come on pass. The time really passing slowly

‘Class before you go, I want you to know that the school planed that next month there’s a trip to France for 2 weeks’ Yaaaay my day is becoming better every second. Thanks a lot miss Lauren for this word, now you’re my favorite teacher .we all were cheered then the bell rang, nowI’m double happy.

‘Wait, who wants to sign for the trip, please go to the principal’s assistant to sign’ miss Lauren said then all of the class get out. I picked up my bag and got out of the class. While I was walking to my locker, fizz stopped me.

‘Hey Rou, you’re coming to my party tonight right’ fizz said. Now I’m jumping inside of happiness. Ok, Rou play it cool.

‘Yeah, see you there at 7.pm’ I said with a smile.

‘Ok, see you later. Bye’ fizz said and walked to her friends. I put my books in the locker then chery same to her’s.

‘Hey Rou, you remember what I told you before the first class’ chery said. How could I forget?.

‘About?!’I tried to look like I don’t know.

‘You tell me what’s wrong with you’ she said with an eyebrow up

‘Oh, about that there is nothing with me’ I said with an innocent smile. I hope she agree.

‘Oh no you have something and I will know it because I’m your BFF’ that’s what she always say but not do with it. I don’t know what to tell her. Tell her the truth or lie. Tell her what bugger me or not. Oh I’m so confused .i hope just she will get busy so she couldn’t force me to tell her.

‘Rou ROU, stop that day dreaming thing’ she said while waving her hand in front of my face. Now that will prove to her that there’s something wrong with me.

‘ ha , oh I wasn’t day dreaming’ what have I just said?! .

‘Yeah and I love history’ she said with a laugh‘comeone, we will miss the bus and in it we will sit together and you will spell out what’s wrong with you’ oh joy.

We started to walk to the bus and we entered it. I started to walk to Rima but chery stopped me by shouting my name and pointing to the seat next her to sit beside her.

‘Hey Rima, I will go sit next to chery today are you okay with it?’ please say no. Rima give me a look that means she’s okay with that.

‘Oh okay. Of course I would be okay. So see you at the party then’

‘yeah, see you there’ I said and then began to walk to chery. I wander what will happen. Well I will know now. I sat next to her and she gave me a look that say spell it out.

‘Mm, so ‘she said. What I will tell her .I remained silent till she shout whisper at me.

‘ TELL ME, i don’t like see you torn from inside and don’t tell there is nothing wrong cause I know there is and it’s torturing you so just tell me for you own good so you could relax’ ok now she’s right . I’m torn from inside and I hated to be like this.