chapter 2

“What a life up and down”

                                                     Chapter 2

Rou's p.o.v

It was chery, the person I have been staring to her seat for a long time, the person I wanted to ask her the question that have been running in my mind lately, the person whose almost driving me crazy bec. Of her actions “chery”.

‘Rou, ROU, what are you staring at’ chery said to me while waving her hand in front of my face.

‘Oh, hi chery, nothing’ i said with a smile to her. I just hope she will change the subject.

‘Oh I know there is something and I wanna know it but not now cause we must go to our first period  because it will start in 10 min’ she said as we began to get out of the bus.

‘What do you have on the first period’ I said to her as we entered the school.

‘I have history EUG I hate this period its torture to me’ she said as I laughed cause I know chery.

She always hated Mrs. Raily the history’s teacher cause Mrs. Raily always put chery in her mind, ask her the difficult questions, giving her detention or no reason…………………..etc.

‘Stop laughing, what about you’ she said to me as we are in front of our lockers getting our books out. By the way chery’s and mine lockers are beside each other.

‘I think I have math ‘I said in an exciting way. I LOVE MATH.

‘What to be excited about, it’s math’ ‘oh I forgot it’s your favorite subject’ she said as the bell rang.

‘And English,chemistry, music, art and PE too. We better go to class, see you in the second period’ I said to her as I remembered we have the second period together which is art.

‘Yeah see you in art and before I forgetyou will tell me on our way home in the bus as you will sit next to me what’s wrong with you lately. ’ she said before going to her class.

That girl is not going to stop until she knows what’s with me but what do I tell her. A lot has been running in my mind some about her and some not so let’s just say I don’t know what’s going to happen in the bus. I went to math class and sit beside Rima. She asked me what take me so long to get out of the bus and I told her I was in day dreaming then Mr. Joe entered the class and told us to open the books.

After 1 hour of having algebra, the bell rang. I picked up my bag and went to art. I sat next to chery and she began talking about how Mrs. Railygives her extra H.W for no reason. Then Mrs. Carly entered the class and said good morning and we all replayed.

‘Well class, our work for today is to draw something which is in your mind and it express you emotion. At the end of the class every one of you will show me what he/she draws and I will pick up the best drawing’ Mrs. Carly said as I began to think what to draw.

Well what to draw? I think I know. I will draw a group of people gathered together laughing while there is a girl sat alone and crying and no one comforting her. NO NO NO people draw this before. I think I will draw a girl comforting her friends and inside this girl I will draw a broken heart that’s mean she’s in the inside sad and no one know but how and that’s exactly describe how I always feel .Ok let’s began drawing.

I finally finished my drawing as I looked at my watch to find that remained 10 min tell the class end.

‘All right class, give me you sketches’ Mrs. Carly said and we all did what she said. I just hope I’m not the one whose draw is the best.

‘Ok, the best drawing is Rou’s’ I began to clap with the class when it hit me they were clapping to me. OH nooooo, I don’t want to explain why I draw this.

‘Rou, please tell us what you draw and why’ well thanks Mrs. Carly that’s exactly what I DID NOT want to do.

I walked to her as I get the sketch from her. I actually don’t know what to say.

‘Mmmm, as you all see, I draw a girl mm comforting her friends and mm she’s broken from inside while no one comforting her and I draw this bec. I think most of the people are like this, or that’s what I think’ I said as I hope no one would comment of what I just said. Thanks GOD the bell rang; it’s time for the break.

I picked up my bag and began to walk to the school’s cafeteria. I saw Rima, Dizzy and Ria waiting for me. I walked toward them and sit next to Dizzy.

‘So how was the first two period?’ I said to them as I began to drink my coca.

‘Well I had French and chemistry with Dizzy and we have got the result of the past French test. I have got B+’ Ria said then she began to eat an apple.

‘I have got an A-‘Dizzy said and I congratulated both of them.

 ‘And I had the second period biology which was BOOOOORING, what about you? ’ Rima said and I was about to tell about what happened in art class but I was cut by Bella running toward us in excited way and stopped to take breath.

‘Bella, breath’ i said and she began to breathe normally. I wander what’s up with her?!.

‘Guys, WE ARE ALL INVITED TO FIZZ’s PARTY TONIGHT’ Bella said in exciting.

WHAT, I am invited to the most popular person in school party. I’M INVITED TO FIZZ’s PARTY. Am dreaming right?!.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me what you think?

It’s boring right?

PTW the update will take a long time because of the school EG and I have a lot of HW and the network in my computer has a problem.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING. First chapter gets 30 reader and 3 votes WOW what a start.

Hope you like reading

                                          “What a life up and down “      chapter 1 & 2.

Rowan.