chapter 7

“What a life up and down”

                                                     Chapter 7

Rou’s p.o.v

Before I range the bell I noticed a weird thing, no voice coming from the house. Weird the normal zack is watching TV, dad on the lap and mum on the phone. I looked through the window of the house and found that the three of them sitting on the couch not talking not fighting just staring. I ranged the bell and zack opened the door. As he opened it, he hugged me tightly.

‘Glad you come back sis and happy you’re ok’ he said as we broke the hug. I only left for a day. I didn’t replay only entered the house and mum and dad stand up when they saw me. Mum rushed to me and hugged me.

‘Babygirl, I know you think that we will argue with you and fire you with questions but we won’t’ mum said ’all we want to know that are you ok now. You’re our daughter and we must know that we love you and we care about you’.

‘Mum, I’m ok don’t worry. I just need to change my mood and make a distance away from everyone’ mum nodded as I said that. She knows what I meant. Bella, Emy, Ria, Dizzy, Rima and Chery we are all neighbors. My house is next to Bella’s an Emy’s is next to her so does Ria’s. Rima isn’t too far away from mine and Chery’s is at the beginning of the road and Dizzy’s at the end of it.

‘Ok Hun, I know but I also know you’re that kind of person that calm down when you talk so you won’t find anyone like me to talk to’ she said and kisses my cheek. I nodded and now Dad’s turn.

‘I told you not to hurt yourself and take care and be careful but what’s done is done’ he pulled me in a hug ‘If you called me and told me what happened and who is that jerk who I this to you I swear I was going to pull his eyes out an cut his tongue bec he didn’t see your beautiful and didn’t admit it’ I laughed.

Oh I love you so much daddy and you’re my hero’ I said and excused them that I want to go to my room and they agreed.

I got upstairs and entered my room. I changed to my PJ and sat on my bed listening to songs on my iPod. ‘gift of a friend’ by demi lovato came and I started thinking of my “friends” or whatever they are and their reactions and then it came the part of the song

“and when your hopes crashes down

shattering to the ground you,

you feel all alone

when you don’t know which way to go

and there’s no signs leading you home, you’re not alone

the world come to life and everything so bright

from beginning to end when you have a friend by your side

that helps you to find the beauty you are

when you open your heart and believe in

the Gift of a Friend”

I laughed and yes I laughed. You know that moment when you feel like that you can’t take it anymore and you’re sick of crying so you laugh, well that’s the moment. I laugh not bec of something funny but bec of over load to me. After a while I calmed own and I was falling asleep so I stopped the music and before I went to sleep I said a sentence

‘what a life’

The next morning I walk up and do my routine.

First: let a yawn