chapter 4

“What a life up and down”

                                                     Chapter 4

Rou’s p.o.v

I entered fizz’s house and greeted her.
‘I’mso glad that you make it here, enjoy’ fizz said with a smile.
‘Thanks’ I said and walked away. I was looking for Rima. I looked around and found her with a boy laughing. Oh, I never saw her laughing that way. I walked to her. She was wearing a long silver dress and she looked beautiful as ever.
‘Hey Rima, you look beautiful’ I said and she blushed. Oh my friend is blushing.
‘ thanks Rou, that’s mat , mat this is rou ‘ she said while pointing to the boy next to her.
‘Hi, nice to meet you mat’ I said while I stick my hand out so we could shake hands.
‘You too ‘we shake hands. I wander who is that boy or “mat” to Rima. She was looking at him with a cheesy look. Oh, I must know what Rima thinking sooner or later and I choose NOW. I was about to ask her for a privet moment with her when a hot,dashy boy walked toward us. Oh my god, he’s so hot. His tall, fit with brown eyes and brown hair and a cutie face. He look so WHAT AM I THINKING OF????? Rou calm down. You can’t say that toward a boy.

‘Hey mat, I was looking for you’ the hot guy said that to mat. Apparently, he’s mat’s friend.
‘ oh Jim, sorry I was about to excuse both of those girls to look for you. By the way girls this is Jim, my best friend and Jim those are Rima and Rou ’mat said and Jim held his hand out so we could shake hands.
‘Hi, nice to meet you Rima’ ‘you too Jim’ and the booth shake hands. It was my turn to shake hands but a weird thing happen.
‘Hey Rou, nice to meet you and by the way you look beautiful’ I blushed. What a gentle guy.
‘Thanks, you look good too’
I said with a smile.

 Rima and mat talked together. I wander what’s going on between them. Rima is alwayskind,funny, not easily to trust anyone,honest, smart and a girl you could count on and trust her. But I know she’s single and I think till before the party. They looked at each other in a flirting way.
‘Hey Rou, I will be back ‘she said.
“Ok, but I need you in something very important when you come back’
I said and she blushed. Now I’m sure she likes him. She walked away with mat and leaves me alone with Jim.

‘So, can I have a drink with you? ‘He said with a smile.
‘Ok’ I said with a shy smile.
‘What do you what? I will order a shot ‘
he asked.
‘No, I don’t drink. Could you get me an orange juice please’
I said. He looked surprised. Have I said something wrong.
‘What?Have I said something wrong?’
I said. I wander what’s wrong.
‘Wow, you’re the first girl I know don’t drink’
now I get it. I explained to him why I don’t drink. Then he went to get the orders.

I saw Chery walking with Bella and emy. I decided when I was at home that I will ignore her till my mood change to good and forgot about what happen in the bus. I walked to Jim whose holding the drinks in his hands.
‘Here you go’ he said as he handle me my juice.
‘Thanks’ I said and toke the juice from him. I was drinking my juice when I saw Ria walking toward me.

‘Rou, we were looking for you , come on and sit with us’ she said and then notice Jim beside me.
‘ am I interrupting something’ she said.
‘No, not at all’ I said to her then turned to Jim.
‘Excuse me Jim; I will go sit next to my friends’ I said to him with a smile. I saw him frowning. Ok, no I don’t know what’s up with him.
‘Ok, go ahead’ he said with a small smile.