Chapter 2

After that, encounter, with my mom; I went to my room. It was big, the biggest in the house, naturally. The walls were a startling turquoise, one wall was completely covered with my jewelry. Color organized of course. The desk was black, the legs real silver, My plush over sized bed held my silver and black silk comforter. All the accent  pieces in the room matched perfectly from the cool tones of the pillows, to the dark bookcase that held many books I would never read. Why should I need to I was rich. I ignored  all of it and strode straight towards my closet. I looked at the touchscreen next to it with a sense of satisfaction. I scrolled to the evening wear section. I found a bright red number my mother would absolutely loathe, so of course I loved it. The large rack in my closet began to turn until the dress was in front of me, glittering black jewelry jutted from it's wall, and a pair of strappy Louboutin's appeared under the dress. I snapped my fingers and in rushed my styling team. I was rushed into my gleaming bathroom, they sat me down and set to work. 

A few hours later in some fancy car I was speeding to yet another dinner deal. I pulled out my mirror, this styling team has done a good job. I guess I won't fire them yet. A smirk played on my lips, I go through about three styling teams a week. This one has set a record. It's been four days. My eyes were wrapped in a fierce smoky shadow, my hair in an up-do that was both edgy and elegant, my lips were blood red. Good. I looked intimidating. Out the window a sprawling estate met my eyes. There were gardens and fountains everywhere. My lips contort into a sneer. Oh god. 

Try hards.

Well hopefully this should be easy. The car stops softly and my door is opened. I step out of the car and strut to the front door where a butler is waiting to usher me in. His voice is tired and old. "Welcome miss, right this way." I make a noise of disgust in the back of my throat. They didn't even bother meeting me at the door. I am led to a dinning room that is elaborately over decorated. Three chandeliers, multiple crystal wall sconces, and an obnoxiously long table. All around the room are potted plants. With, to my distaste, bees floating lazily from blossom to blossom. How disgusting. After surveying the room my eyes land upon Two older women, two older men, and one man who seems to be roughly my age. I roll my eyes. Here we go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys so there have been no reads up to now, but I remain ever hopeful. Sorry this chapter was so boring I just have to set stuff up. Sorry for any mistakes and if your reading this THANK YOU (: