♡Chapter 14♡

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up, and knew I had to talk to Ari and fix things with her somehow. I got up and got ready. I went downstairs and got some food and when I turned around I saw Mikey there.

"Woah how did you get in" I asked.

"Your mum let me in, I'm driving you to school, since I haven't hung out with you in a while" he said with toast in his mouth.

"oh ok" We got to school and I went to Ari's locker, but she wasn't there, hmm maybe she is in class. Through out all my classes she wasn't there either. I went and found Calum "hey Cal" he turned around

"Oh hey Luke" He said.

"have you seen Ariana, I haven't seen her all day" I asked him. His eyes grew wide and he seemed nervous.

"Luke I need to tell you something" He muttered.

"What?" I asked getting worried.

"Ari is gone" My eyes went wide.

"What do you mean gone!?" I yelled. No she couldn't just be gone

"Her and Jennette got an acting job in L.A for some t.v show and they moved there" he simply said.

"Wait when did they move and why didn't you tell me before she left!?" I yelled getting pissed off.

"She told me not to tell you and even if I tried to tell you, you'd probably at Ashley's house, Again!" He yelled. He just walked away. I can't believe it, she is actually gone. She was thousands of miles away from me.

Ariana's P.O.V

It was our first day on the show and I couldn't wait. The thing about the show is I had to dye my hair red. I got up and took a shower. When I got out I blow dried my now red hair and got into my clothes for the episode.

(Outfit Link>>> http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=12150639&.svc=copypaste&id=137929996)

Me and Jennette went to the studio. We saw a middle aged man "so you are Jennette and Ariana" he asked

"Yes" we said.

"and I see you dyed your hair red like you where suppose too, thank you for that" he said. We talked more about the show and got our scripts.I went over the lines in this voice they wanted me to have.

"Oh my god my name is Cat!" I said laughing "is that how the voice goes?" I asked the man.

"Yes it's perfect, you girls are great actresses" he commented.

"thank you" we shot the first episode and it was so much fun. After we got back at the hotel we Skyped the boys, a few seconds later the faces popped up. "Hii you guys!" I said.

"hey Ari, why is your hair red" Ashton asked "oh I had to dye it for the show.

"Well it looks AWESOME!" Michael yelled "of course you would think that Mikey" I laughed

"So, Luke found out you left" "what!? Who told" they all looked at Calum "Calum" I whined "why did you tell him"

"I'm sorry Ari he was asking about you, how he wants to fix things but I told him you where gone" he sighed

"Ugh well I'm gone now and he can't do anything to fix the mess he got himself in" I said sighing

"Well we shot our first episode today so watch it tonight!" Jennette said. "Ok I'll find the channel on now"

They put the show on and stared to laugh "Ari why are you talking like that" "they said that's how "Cat" talks"

"Hey mates what are you watching" I heard a voice. It was Luke's. "Sam and Cat why" "that's a weird name"