♡ Chapter 4♡

Ariana's P.O.V

I was in choir class, and everyone was still staring at me.

"Do you need a picture or and autograph, cause all you had to do was ask." I snapped and rolled my eyes

"Alright class, today everyone is going to sing a song so I can see who can be the lead for our choir concert" my teacher chirped.

Ughhhh I love singing, but not in front of people.

"Ok we will start in the front with Ashley" Ashley smirked and got up in front of the class, she was the school slut.

She was wearing high waisted shorts and a tight crop top that said 'Princess' on it. She was so far from a princess, and seriously, who still thinks they are a princess when they are 17? Ashley messed around with the iPod, then finally played the instrumental version of 'With Ur Love' by Cher Lloyd. She cleared her throat and began, what was suppose to be singing.

"Baby, you the best 'cause you worked me out

I keep building walls up but you tear 'em down

I'm fighting, I don't wanna like it but you know I like it

But you know I like it, like it, like it

Used to always think I was bullet proof

But you got an AK and you're blowing through

Explosive, you don't even know it, I want you to know it

I want you to know it, know it, know it"

I felt like I got stabbed in the ears with scissors. She was terrible and I could tell the class thought so too. Her voice was pitchy and she wasn't even on the right notes. It sounded like a roller coaster going up and down. The class bit down on their lips trying not to laugh. I couldn't help it, I let out a loud giggle.

"Why are you laughing!?" she yelled.

"What? I wasn't laughing" I tried to play cool.

"I'd like to see you try and sing better, just cause you got a new makeover doesn't make you better than me" she said and smirked.

"Wanna bet Mrs. Blonde bimbo Barbie" I asked, this time the class laughed and she scowled at me.

"Alright, let's see what you got nerd, oh and the makeover didn't really help your face at all" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's why your fuck buddy was eyeing me all day, right?" I asked.

She glared at me as the class laughed. I got up from my seat and messed around with iPod until I found the song I was looking for. An instrumental version of 'Emotions' by Mariah Carey began to play. I cleared my throat and began the song.

[Chorus:]

"You've got me feeling emotions

Deeper than I've ever dreamed of

You've got me feeling emotions

Higher than the heavens above

I feel good

I feel nice

I've never felt so

Satisfied

I'm in love

I'm alive

Intoxicated