:

:

18:18
location : abandoned lot on the corner of 9th and 10th ave
people : nct and another gang
current event : gang negotiation

:

a line of men sit down on their knees, beads of sweat running down a few of their faces. some send glares of death towards the people surrounding them. "listen, i'll give you anything you want. money, drugs, women, passports, anything you want! hell, i'll do anything you want!" the boss begs. lucas cocks his nine millimeter and points it at one of the gang members. johnny drags a subordinate, who was beat to a bloody pulp by the tall man, and drags him into the line.

taeyong scoffs, swinging a bat like he's at batting practice on the top go his car, "you think we want any of that? we're here to get rid of assholes like you who invade our territory." jeno and xiao jun casually play cards in the bed of tae il's truck with mark standing next to them, fixing the scope to his sniper rifle that sits on top of the truck. johnny jumps on top of his car and stands next to haechan.

"look, i don't want any trouble," the boss says. jungwoo tosses a ball at jaehyun and jaehyun tosses the ball to haechan. hendery and ten sit on top of taeyong's car. "just let us go." kun leans against taeyong's car and loads a full magazine into his nine millimeter.

tae il starts laughing and sits on the hood of his truck, "don't want to cause any trouble? oh my god, i think that's the funniest joke i've heard all day." winwin walks over to tae il and hands him his rifle.

"hey man, you're pretty funny," lucas comments while walking in a zig-zag pattern through the line.

"yo, can i do a s.n.t?" renjun asks as he and chenle walk along the line on men on their knees. chenle chews gum and holds his bat behind his head. "maybe chenle can do one too."

"go for it, i don't mind," tae il answers. "these guys deserve it."

"w-what's a s.n.t?" one of the gang members ask nervously.

renjun smiles, kneeling in front of the subordinate, "stab and twist, my favorite way to kill someone." he pulls a knife out from his pocket and flicks the blade out. "wanna be my victim?"

the subordinate suddenly tackles renjun and tries to get ahold of his knife. but then, a sound of a gunshot emits and the man is on the ground with a bullet hole digging into his head. jaemin looks up and another bullet goes into his rifle's chambers.

"HOW DARE YOU?" the boss suddenly stands up and grabs renjun, putting him in a headlock with one arm and reveals a knife from his waistband. he pulls the knife out and puts it against renjun's neck. the boss's men and nct pull out weapons.

"bastard, i'll fucking shoot you," johnny says and a red dot lands on the boss's forehead. "let him go!"

"get your hands off of him!" yang yang yells and slowly approaches the other gang.

"who's got shots on them?" tae il asks.

"all of us got shots on them man," lucas replies standing on a pile of empty crates.

"jisung, i thought you checked them?" taeyong asks, pointing his gun at a man pointing a gun at yuta.

"they know how to play, we only got a slice of their weapons. sorry hyung, my fault," jisung says, holding a bow and arrow aiming at the mob boss, "but they're about to get what's coming for them."

"alright! listen up cause you dumbasses are going play by my rules and my rules only," the boss says. "you boys are gonna give me all you got and tell me where you store all of your other shit. if not, then i'm chopping the kid up into pieces."

"winwin, you got something?" taeyong asks winwin, who also holds a bow and arrow.

"depends on what you want hyung," winwin responds. "the arrows have good tips on them, i can get his head if you want."

taeyong shakes his head, "no, let's go with the leg."

"yes, sir."

an arrow is released and stabs the boss's leg. "GAH! BASTARDS!" the boss lets go of renjun and falls to the ground. renjun runs towards yang yang and doyoung with mark covering him. renjun takes his gun from his waistband out and proceeds to aim at members of the gang.

"BOSS!" the other men run to protect their boss but one guy becomes antsy and pulls the trigger, hitting taeyong.

taeyong crouches and groans in pain. "HYUNG!" ten and hendery grab taeyong and pull him off of the car. they lean him against the backseat door.

"boys, i'm good. just get those bastards, i need to make a call," taeyong grunts, holding his side tightly.

"got it," ten says and stands up. he gives a gesture, "go." the rest of them go in. sounds of yelling, bullets flying and screaming occur while taeyong takes his phone out from his pocket and dials a familiar number. the phone starts ringing and he puts his phone next to his ear.

"hello, how may i help you?"

:

18:41
location : abandoned lot on the corner of 9th and 10th ave
people : nct and another gang
current event : gang negotiation gone bad

: