six point five :

:

10:43
room : charlie
people : yanmei and unknown person
event : intruder

:

i jump around when an unfamiliar, deep voice speaks and see someone wearing a hood and a mask. a cart crashes behind me and supplies fumbles to the ground.

"who the fuck are you and how the fuck did you get in here?" i immediately speak.

"the system isn't different, you should really upgrade it," the guy responds while taking out a gun and pointing it at me. "let's play a game."

not again.

"you put that away, there's no killing in my hotel," i demand. "and seriously, how did you get in here?"

"it's easy as pumpkin pie to get into your building. those sets of doors and security measures aren't the best," he holds up his hand, facing his wrist towards me with a scar from the microchip.

who the hell is he?

"will you take it down a notch? i got people upstairs who would like their doctor to be alive," i lie while using hand gestures.

"won't matter."

and then he pulls the trigger

but instead of shooting me, he shot the wall

not me, the wall

but i can't move.

my ears ring

and i just start to see red

and bodies

and

him.

he clears his throat, "it's been a very long time," he removes his hood and moves his mask down, "jie jie."

"what the hell? you're supposed to be dead," i say to him, shaking in fear. "the one time i went back outside, i went with my friends to help one of their friends and i remember seeing your body with bullet holes in you. you were dead."

come on yanmei, get it together. stop shaking.

i make myself stop shaking while he laughs at me, "it's fun when you end up finding a doppelgänger around this town. but after all, he was just a martyr. nothing more, nothing less." he smiles. still pointing the gun at me, he walks to the bed and sits on it, "so how has my big sister been lately?"

"at this very moment, wishing you were actually fucking dead," i blatantly state while crossing my arms. "park yongmin came here too."

"he told me before i killed him when we went to raid an old grocery store." then he pouts, "why are you being so mean yanmei? you were the nicest one out of all of them."

"excuse me? EXCUSE ME?" i walk up to him as he continues aiming for my head. "YOU WERE THE FUCKER WHO RUINED OUR FAMILY." i grab the hem of his shirt, "you are so fucking unbelievable right now. after all the shit you've done."

"you did that to yourself yanmei. you could've been by my side and could've controlled this city with me. but i guess you're just like them, just like our weak siblings." i stay silent while he says while pulling the hammer back.