네개 ˢᵏⁱⁿˢʰⁱᵖ

I unlocked my homedor. I lived in a simple flat, which least to live for a single person like me.
Fine it was very modernized because I had a lot of money.

Kihyun inspected the whole flat. He seemed to like it here.

«So you are tired Kihyun?»
He nodded shyly. Did I mention that he entered every room except for my bedroom?
«You can sleep in my room, just get inside and feel like home. I'm gonna stay in the living room. Call me if something is wrong ok?»
With a nod he left into my room.

But a second later a loud scream appeard behind the locked door.
«JESCO!» a paniked voice calls out my name.

Without any doubts I entered the room in a rush.
«There's...a....a....a moth.»
I grumbled. «Seriously?»
«They eat plushies. They will eat sharky.» his grip around the stuffed shark tightened.
«Kihyun you really scared me, I thought you were hurt.»
«Make it go away please.» he whined.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a glass I had next to my bed, took the moth and let it outside the window.

With a sigh I sat down next to Kihyun.
«Listen, I'm not like that because it is fun for me.» he murmured.
«Alright Ki.»

«C-can you please stay?» he grabbed my wirst and looked into my eyes with a begging expression.
I let out a sigh.
«And where should I sleep.»
«Sleep with me. I-i mean in the bed...» he blushed realising his offer sounded a little pervert.

«If you want to chare a bed with a stranger, here we go.» I slipped out of my shoes and pulled down my shirt.
Kihyuns eyes were focused on my body. I wasn't the muscle man, but I liked to work out sometimes. My whole right chest and arm were printed with a big tatoo. He hadn't seen it already.
«Move.» I whispered and crawled into the big bed.

Kihyun looked still at me. He focused on my face. He studied like a picture.
«I like you.» he whispered softly.
I gave him a small smile.
«I'm happy about that.»

He nuzzled against my neck and wrapped his arms around my body to cuddle. The shark he still held in his arms.

I streched out my hand and touched his head. I stroked his soft skin for a while and went to fondle his hair.

«Will you ever explain me the reason for your behavior? » I asked in a whisper.
«First I want to get to know you better.»

I reached my hand out to sharky. I wanted to touch him, but Kihyun stopped me.
«Please don't touch.» he had a bit of panik in his voice.
What in the world he was afraid of?
Why did a simple plushie mean so much to him?

He nuzzled against my chest and I wrapped my armed around him now too.
It just needed a few seconds and he fell asleep in my arms. I watched the sleeping beauty.
A short beard stubble grew in his face. He was a grown man. So what did he hide?

A lot of questions swirled in my head, but I forgot about them because of the warm and peaceful feeling of his body. I did not think about having a family a lot today. It was unusual. He made me feel that I needed to protect him with everything I had, and like him the way he were. It was strange.