십칠 ⁱᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃⁿᶜᵉ

»Hyung don't leave.« he begged.
»I have to check on Ki sorry Minhyuk.« I said.
I worried about him all day. He was a sensitive human and could hardly get along with other people. But I trusted Shownu to treat him good. Rushing out of the Bathroom I looked around for Kihyun and called out for Shownu. The two of them were sitting in my office.
To see his bruises really hurt me. I should have given better care of him. The brown haired boy happily called out my name when he regarded me. 
»Kihyunnie are you alright?« I sat down in front of him, completely forgetting about Shownu and Minhyuk still existing.

He smiled at me softly, bowed to my my face and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I felt my cheeks heating up. As fast as I could I turned away.
»Is he alright?« I asked Shownu fastly.
»He didn't let me see his wounds already.« he muttered.
»May you will keep care of Min then? I will check on him.«
With a nod the tall men left.

»Take off your pants Ki.« I ordered.
The youngers eyes widened. »D-do I have to?«
»It will be better if you did.«
Shyly his hands wandered down to open the button of his jeans. The young man turned to face the wall and pulled them down fastly. A painful moans escaped his mouth when he reached his knees. Dry blood was holding his wound and the jeans together. He got a little panicked.
»Calm down Kiki.«
I lifted him up and carried the brown haired into the bathroom. Carefully I let him down at the toilet seat and took a towel which I watered and wet his pants.
»It might hurt now, just calm down okay?«
With much care I tried to remove his pants off his pants. Kihyun let out some quiet puppy cries. I didn't want to hurt him, but if I had let the pants stuck in the wound it would be much more worse for him afterwards.

»What will I wear now instead of the pants?« the younger asked when I had removed the whole pants from his legs.
»You will wear nothing, I call us a driver and get you home.« I replied and carried him again.
Kihyun didn't struggle with anything today. He didn't say that he felt uncomfortable or he didn't want me to carry him. He just let everything happen.

So when we went home I searched for my first aid kit. I also took sharky with me and handed it to Kihyun, who gently squeezed it. He definetly missed his little stuffed friend but didn't want to show it.
»Jes?« he asked with a silent tone.
»What is it Kihyunnie?~«
»Why aren't you with Minhyuk?« the sudden question let me get out of breath.
"What made you think like that?"
»I heared a little bit of your conversation."«he muttered.

»Kiki, as long as you do exist I don't want to be with any other human in this entire world.« I gave him a gentle smile and pet his head.
»But I ... I told you I can't...«
»Just take your time, it will be alright.«

I didn't lie, but I knew he did. He loved me too, I knew it and it was no secret that other people knew too. So why did he still say that he couldn't be with me? What thing in his past made him be like that? It wasn't because of his parents death, why should it? There must be something else that was bothering him.

We met because of this horrible man, I remembered. So maybe it had something to do with that. But I wouldn't push him to tell me anything, he would do it on his own.

By the way I'm sorry for taking that long but I had a huge writers block plus I thought I already published this chapter. I hope you still enjoy