여섯개 ˢⁱᶜᵏ

Kihyun made a step backwards and let his head sink down. I had a perfect view at his whole torso. It was printed with dark purple suck marks.

I grabbed his chin and forced him to look me in the eyes.
«It's ok Kihyun. You don't need to talk about it if you don't want to.»
His eyes teared up.
«Not yet please.» he whispered almost in tears. I pulled him into a hug again.

«Do you want to shower? It always calms me down if I'm stressed.»
«But you need to go working.» he whined.
I gave him a kind smile. «I'm the CEO. I can appear when I want to.»

He looked down. «Anyways I do never take a bath alone.»
«Kihyun but you are not a child anymore.»
«I know.»  he whispered into tears.

«It's fine, we'll do this later ok?»
He nodded shyly.
«Let's get to work.» I smiled.
«What do I do today.» he seemed excited.
«You're gonna train Noona, she liked you and the other way round. Don't you?»
«Thanks a lot.» he smiled.

He took my hand tight and I stepped towards the door. I felt like walking him to the kindergarten. But I got more sensitive for him since we had the much time alone.

I unlocked the workers entrance and let us both inside the building. Kihyun seemed to be scared walking through the dark corridors.
«It's alright Kihyun no one is willing to hurt you, it's just dark nothing more.»
We entered the office where we get our walkie talkies and the amount of technical stuff.
I activited Kihyuns one.
«You know how this thing works?»
He nodded.

«Jesco I don't want to work with strangers.»
«Kihyun this people are all open hearted and really kind. You will get along with each other really well.» I took his hand and gave him a bright smile. «Now let me bring you through your working place.»

We walked along the empty visitor rooms and entered the dolphin pool trough thestaff door. Minhyuk glared at me. «After three hours you're finally arrived Mr. I-am-never-late-and-now-the-cute-boy-is-making-me-crazy-thats-why.»
«Oi Minhyuk stop it and be nice or I will think of your salary.»
«That's not nice either Monsieur.»
«Guess who started?» I raised an eyebrow.
«Mimimi»
Kihyun giggled a bit.
«That's funny ah, kiki?»
He blushed a bit but still couldn't help chuckling.

«This is Minhyuk he will be your working partner from now on. And Minhyuk if you do anything to the boy I will hurt your nuts.»
«Don't.» he whined.
Kihyun chuckled again.
«If you want something, call me by the walkie talkie.» I simply told him and left with a wink.

Hyunwoo passed my way. He abruptly stopped when he realizes the smile on my lips.
«Have you done it?»
«I won't sleep with him are you mad.»
«But you like him.»
«Anyways if that's your problem, it's still not the same.»
He laughed. «See you like him alot.»

I sighed and walked over trough the kois.
I watched them for a while. They were my favorite for sure.

«Oi Mr. Manager Kihyun feels no good.» a voice appears trough the walkie talkie.
«Are you sure Minhyuk?»
«Yeah, he looks kinda sick.»
«I'm on my way.»

How could Kihyun get sick when we did nothing really tiringtiring?
I entered the dolphins. Kihyuns skin looked pale. His eyes were red.

«Goddamn Kihyun.» I went down on my knees and hugged his skinny body.
«I'm not good hyung.» he mumured.
«Sharky got wet, give it to me Kihyun. Let's get you home ok?» I took the stuffered shark and lifted Kihyun up into my arms.
He almost weight nothing.

I carried him a bit of the way and let him down in the elevator.
«Are you fine ki?»