열셋 ˡᵒˢᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ

Kihyun looked a way more worried.
I held my arm wrapped around him and we went to every attraction we visited. But nowhere we found sharky. The other male seemed really done now.
He started crying out of nowhere.

I gave him a tight hug.
«We will find him.» I whispered.
«You are saying it all the time but we wont.» he sobbed.
People who were passing our way looked at us in confusion.

«Lets get some lunch and go on with it.»
He energetically shook his head.
«No lunch?»
«I want it back Jes.» he pulled me into a hug.

He cried into my shoulder. It got wet from all his tears. My heart skipped some beats before running wild in my chest.
«Calm Ki, Im sure we will find him.» I kissed his head.

But when we went to the lost property office we hadnt found anything too.
I felt bad for Kihyun.

«How can I apologize for loosing it?» I stroke his hair and looked down into his eyes.
«Pay with your body.» he whispered sharply.
«Ki Im not a man who does that.»
«I dont even care.» I gulped.
He got serious now, so grown and really dominant.

We slowly went to the car.
Did he really ask for that? I held my face.
When I looked in the mirror I saw something laying on the back seats.
«Whats that?» I turned around to see sharky. «See what ive found.» I gave kihyun a smile.
«Can we still do it?»
«No are you mad?» I blushed. «Dont give your virginity away that easily.»

I put sharky into his hands.
«Its right that you fill the missing hole in my life but we arent boyfriends already. I dont want to sleep with hou just because of lust.»
«Be my boyfriend then.» he replied.
«Do you know what you are saying there?»

I drove us home and went to take a long shower to clear my mind.
Why did he even ask for something like that? He wamted to sleep with me. I blushed.
But why after all thst happened to him.

I left the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my waist and entered my room to look for clothes.
I let the towel down to put on a pair of boxers.a Right then the door opened and Kihyun entered the room. He had the perfect view on my naked butt for a few seconds.

«Do you need something Ki?» I asked and gave him a kind smile to cover my embarrassment.
«N-no Im sorry.» he was about to ran off but I grabbed his wrist.
He looked into my eyes.
«Its fine dont be like that. Were both men.»

«Thanks for today.» he mumured, still turning away.
«You dont need to thank me Ki, I had to do it.»
«Not really...Sharky....he does not mean the world to me...Im too old for it anyways.» he mumured.
«You are not Ki, you are perfect the way you are.» I gave him a smile.
«How can you like me?» his eyes teared up.
«You are cute and you always try not to be annoying or make any problems to me. And you always try to do things well.» I smiled at him brightly.
He blushed. «You are the first one liking me.»
«You are wrong I dont like you.»