십팔ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ

»Are you feeling better Kiki?« I asked softly.
He nodded lightly. »But I'm hungry hyung.« Kihyun sniffled.
»I'm gonna make some food for you.« I said ruffling his hair.

Ki followed me into the kitchen. I didn't dare to say anything yet. He was a pretty sensible person, but today was different. The other male behaved completely different than usual.

I prepared some Ramyeon. It was pretty easy to prepare and I didn't need to think much for it. I placed the meal in a bowl and placed it on the table.
»Thank you.« Kihyun muttered.

My head rested on the table, I let the scenario happen in my head once again. It was so much I had to do now. Call the police, close Sea world for a few days... A deep sigh escaped my mouth.
The other male lifted up his head with a questioning »Hm?«
»Its nothing Ki.«
»Don't worry, Hyunwoo keeps care of your aquarium very good.« he said smiling.
»I should make him the CEO instead.« I muttered, remembering that I wasn't there often and he had to do a lot of my work too.
»I'm sorry for stepping into your life and messing it up that much.« he played with his fingers nervously.
Now I lifted up my head and looked at him. »I'm glad you're doing it actually.«
»How?«
»I already told you, you filled the missing part in my life. It's the first time I feel like someone needs me and I need you too.« This conversation turned so unusual serious. It wasn't feeling like I was talking to Kihyun who can't be without his stuffy.

»I want to learn how to cook, so I can suprise you after work.« he said with a deadly serious look.
»You really want that?«
Kihyun nodded. »And I want to work, like you.«
»Isn't that pretty much for you?«
»I will learn how to handle it.«
He showed his plate over to me. »Can I have some more chef?« Kihyun asked cutely, letting no time for me to think about our conversation.
I got his plate and filled it with the last ramen that were left.
»Thanks.«
I did not realise before that he was holding sharky under the table and squeezed it softly.

»Are your knees still hurting?« I asked the other when he finished his second bowl.
»A little... I feel so uncomfortable... Without pants.«
»I'll get you a pair of training pants, I got some really comfortable ones.« I went into the bedroom and pulled out the black pants, I also put out a new hoodie. When everything was prepared I went inside the kitchen. The other male hadn't moved an inch
.
»You can't walk right?« he nodded in response.
I pulled back the chair and lifted him carefully up my arms.
»Thank you.« he muttered.
When he was dressed with my help, we just sat at the bed next to each other.

»You're different today Kihyun.«
»I was really scared, I thought he would hurt me more than just that. What if I'd be gone forever.« he said with a so silent voice that I needed to listen very closely to understand.
»I don't know why someone would do that.«
»I know. It's the same point why people mistreat others. He feels lonely and wants attention or simply feels like no one really cares for him.« his voice had gotten a way deeper than before.
»You're really smart Kihyun.«
»Remember this one guy you saved me from? He forced me to do things and play his child actually, I grew up but he didn't care. He was lonely. I lived there for so many years. And even though I told you what I swore myself... It all doesn't matter anymore.« he said without stopping.
»Why doesn't it matter?«
»I found you.« he said, his entire face blushing in a dark shade of red.

He bowed over to me...

Hiii here I am again. It's turning out I'm fucking lazy and I lost my motivation。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。
I hope you can help me get my motivation back. Honestly I don't want to leave wattpad. I love writing and I'll soon work on my own book again (private actually, I want to publish some of my ideas)
Please share my story and check my account if you liked this one there are several story's about Monsta x
Thank you for reading my book, voting and commenting
I really love my community