04 Issues

Rose POV:

Bella just finished helping me unpack.

"It's sad that you have to share a room with such, you know," I raise my brow, "Anthony."

"Yeah, such an Anthony." I chuckle and put the empty suitcase under the bed.

"Bitch you already know I'm going to be here 24/7 though, so don't be to upset." She grins and then taps away at her phone, the sound of acrylics hitting the keyboard.

"Anyways R, I have to leave dads orders." She rolls her eyes before grabbing her purse. "Please text me all that juicy gossip about this place." She wiggles her eyebrows before disappearing out the door.

I sigh and look around, glancing at the clock, no sign of Anthony all day.

I smile inside knowing that the less I see him, the better off I'll be.

My phone starts to ring and I see it's Mrs Smith.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rose! Downstairs first shoot, singular though. We have clothes and makeup ready."

I nod but then remember she can't see me, say thank you and bid goodbyes.

Well shit.

Here we go.

I walk quickly down the stairs and see Mrs Smith with a smile on her face, while pointing me into the direction of a chair.

Just as I sit, a lady appears out of nowhere and starts touching my hair, while another begins with my face.

Once finished I thank them for the hard work they put into it, and go to change.

White ripped jeans, black heels, and a red top.

I shrug and begin to change.

"Rose! Two minutes!"

I hurry up with the shoes and finally look at myself in the mirror.

Damn, Bella would be shrieking right now.

I actually looked good for once.

I hurry out and continue to walk down the long hallways, somewhat getting lost trying to get back.

All of a sudden I bump into something hard, and soft?

"Ow, shit." I put my hand up on my head and look too see what I ran into.

You guessed it.

Anthony.

I'm finally at his shoulders due to the heels.

"Wow." He smirks before looking me up and down.

"Damn, I missed this pretty face. You should've kissed me when you had the chance."

I pause before rolling my eyes.

"Look, I meant what I said, you aren't my type."

His smirk fades, obviously affected by such harsh words.

Note the sarcasm.

"Now get the fuck out of my way." I give him a polite smile as I watch him move aside.

I reach the shoot, instantly people are in my face telling me what needs to happen.

I begin to pose, claps going around the room after the camera man hits angles.

I hear little hoots and hollers, but none seem to compare to Anthony's smirk from across the shoot.

We make eye contact, but I quickly glance back to the camera.