09 Feelings

Rose POV:

Dedicated to my fav EwwBitchDie

I just finished grabbing my iced coffee and I take a seat in the corner, looking at pictures of me and Anthony online.

Being Anthony's fake but official girlfriend is amazing, he makes me incredibly happy. We've been spending the last week together non-stop. Cuddling, movies, really good food, he even hung out with Bella so she could double approve. Everything's going great.

There's a big party me and him have to attend for his parents is business, and of course the publicity. It will be our first time out and it not actually being fake.

I have a funny feeling Alexa will be there due to Anthony's parents being in competition with her business people as well.

But I noticed the past few days with him he's been acting a bit strange.

He's always on his phone, and acts really weird when I ask him about it, then he hurry's to put it away.

He's been really quiet too, but I decide not to say much anymore, I can't seem to get him to speak and whenever we do, it's an argument about why I'm bothering him.

My phone goes off and it's a text from Anthony, speak of the devil.

Come by the penthouse real quick? I wanna see you.

I roll my eyes, in a way I'm irritated but I grab my laptop and head out of the Starbucks.

-

I enter the house, a little nervous because I haven't talked to him in about a day.

"Hello?" I step in and look around, not hearing anyone. I gently close the door behind me and head up to our room.

I hear Anthony rummaging upstairs, so I hurry up the stairs.

I enter our room and see him moving things around, he looks like a crazy person.

I stand there for a moment and watch him, he's wearing a white shirt with his arm muscles on full display, his hair flopped over onto one side perfectly, but my eyes admire his face, and I feel my heart flutter knowing that it's all mine.

He stops pacing and moving things, and turns to see me. He stops in his tracks and sighs, taking a big deep breath before smiling and opening his arms out, signaling a hug.

My heart beat quickens, and I hug him happily, he kisses my forehead.

"I missed you." He muffles into my hair and hugs me tighter.

"I missed you more." We stand there for another moment then break apart.

We both take a seat on his bed, facing each other but I notice him look down.

"Can we talk?" My heart drops, and my anxiety rises.

"What's wrong?" I say gently and he shrugs.

"I just feel like I'm disappointing you. I feel like I haven't been a good enough boyfriend."

I raise my brow, this is NOT what I expected.

"What? No, you're doing great. I just wish you would tell me what's bothering you,  a little more. I just want to help."  He flashes me a smile, and I give a small one back.