14 Answers

Rose POV:

"Miss me?" Stephan held his gaze with me, and released a deep chuckle.

Bella coughed and dropped her shake.

"Ugh for fucks sake, thanks a lot Stephan! You scared the shake right out of my hands!" Bella exclaimed.

Stephan glared at Bella, her smile slowly fading.

He glances back at me, looks me up and down and takes a step closer.

"You need me love?" He turns his head and looks at me, examining my face.

This man still scares me, I have a lot of questions that need to be answered, and I wont show any fear until I get what I want.

"Don't call me that, you don't deserve it. But I do need something from you."

He looks taken aback, and clenches his jaw, "And what's that?"

I look back at Bella, who's holding the door open while frowning at her spilt shake.

"Care to join me inside?"

Stephan flashes me a look, before smirking and walking past me.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Walking right by Bella and inside, she gives me a warning look.

I roll my eyes and walk in after him, her closing the door and muttering behind me.

"My shake, that motherfucker."

I laugh and follow Stephan's body, his combat boots clunking against Bella's tile.

He takes a seat on the white couch, his all black attire making him stand out.

I sit across from him, Bella next to me, muttering cuss words under her breath.

"Well Rose, to what do I owe the pleasure of this moment?" I roll my eyes.

"I don't remember you. How do you know anything about me?" I ask and he laughs.

"I don't know anything about you." He claims and holds my gaze.

"Liar." I glared at him and he chuckled.

"You mean how do I know your father." He smirked and turned his head, his snake tattoo peeking out of the collar of his shirt.

I nod, and he stares back.

"We used to work together. That's all."

"Why did you use that picture?" I asked harshly, getting tired of him.

He chuckles, "it was a message to you."

"From who?"

"Your fathers friends. They knew you escaped. And sent me here to warn you, that if you don't return to them, you'll end up like your father." He smirks and tilts his head at my uneasiness.

"How did you get out that night anyways, Rose?"

My breath got caught in my throat.

"I-" He urges me to go on.

"Well?"

"I left out the back after he was shot, the door was open." Stephan nodded.

"And then?" He holds my stare.

"I hitch hiked once I reached the middle of nowhere."

Stephan smiles, happy he got his answer.

"And who picked you up in that car Rose?"

Bella looks at me, and raises a brow.

"You."