10 The End Of All Things Great

Rose POV:

As always dedicated to EwwBitchDie the queen

Me and Bella unfortunately had to be separated so that me and Anthony could ride together.

She's going to be in the car behind us, but that still doesn't make me feel any better.

Bella already left downstairs to go to the car, and the only people left in the apartment is me, Anthony, and his manger, we still haven't spoken and Anthony's manger (Louis) gives me a look of sadness, and shrugs, I just give a small smile back.

I'm waiting at the door while Anthony went upstairs to grab his watch.

I hear him jog back down the stairs, and walk up to me at the door.

"You ready?" I just shrug in response, but then give a short nod so he wouldn't have any asshole response.

"Good, now hold my hand." I give him a "fuck you" look, before holding his hand.

"No need for the attitude." He says with a rude tone.

"You know what Anthony? Fuck you, you need me to make this look good, so if I'm going to have attitude so be it. You need me." And with that I let out a deep breath, and unlace my hands from his.

The rest of the elevator ride was quiet, and I kept my arms crossed the whole time, making sure there was a good distance between us aswell.

The elevator door opens, and I get déjà vu, from the first time we did this.

I walk out first, not even bothering to turn and grab Anthony and faking our happiness, he ruined that for me hours ago.

I see the flashes go off the second I get out, but the longer I walk without Anthony, the less flashes happen. I look over at one of the paparazzi and see confusion on the faces.

All that's going through my head is screw everything.

I carefully get into the car, not even waiting for Anthony yet again, and I choose the farthest seat.

About a minute passes and Anthony walks in, and sits down angrily.

"What the hell Rose?"

"What the hell Anthony?" I mimicked him back while still looking out the window.

He takes a deep breath and mutters something under his breath.

He finally clears his throat and speaks up, "the second we enter that party you will be by my side the whole time, you understand me?"

I raise my brow and turn my head towards him.

"I am not doing shit for you or with you, you've been such an ass." I sigh before fixing my dress.

My heart aches, I have never felt so disrespected.

"I haven't been shit, now get through the night." Anthony spits, and then goes on his phone.

I roll my eyes, and the drive there is short, but it feels so long.

Anthony's POV:

I look up from my phone and over too Rose to see her arms crossed and a frown placed upon her face.