𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

when sienna got home she slammed the door and her legs buckled under her. she tried calling devyn and sterling but they didn't answer. then she called troy and cried into the phone, which he understood meant "get the hell over here, please, because i feel like i'm dying."

troy was there about eight minutes later and found sienna exactly where she had been since she got home, still crying her eyes out. she couldn't get the gross, uneasy feeling of hootie's disgusting hands off of her. troy cradled his best friend and held her close as she sobbed into his chest, shaking like she had hypothermia.

once she finally managed to tell him what happened, troy was pissed. "i'm gonna fucking kill him! i swear. where the hell do they live?!"

"no troy, it's not worth it. it's not a big deal." she whispered.

"NOT A BIG DEAL?!" troy yelled. "of course it is, si. he shouldn't get away with that. and jaden doesn't deserve you! you're perfect and amazing, and absolutely beautiful inside and out. he should believe you over that dickwad any day."

sienna didn't know how, but they're faces suddenly became incredibly close. something in that moment overtook her, and she leaned in and smiled into the kiss.

fuck. i just kissed my best friend.