𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

jaden frowned as he looked at sienna's instagram post for the 94th time that night. why had she tagged troy as well? he thought that they were just friends. he hadn't left his room for almost three days, and had hardly moved. he had been posting old drafts to his tiktok page and had done nothing productive. he just couldn't get the image of sienna's lips on hootie's out of her head. how could she do that to him? he hardly even felt the sharp pain of hunger, when he decided to get up and leave his room.

jaden made his way out of his room, hoping nobody would be out since it was almost 2 am. he slowly shuffled through the house, wondering what he would eat. he had no appetite, but he figured he should at least try taking care of himself since he'd have to get over it eventually. why not start now?

he got to the kitchen and saw anthony sitting there, a bag of takis in front of him while he was scrolling through his phone. jaden suddenly remembered what the boy had commented on sienna's instagram.

"hey ant," jaden said and the boy's head jerked up to look at him. "do you really believe sienna didn't cheat on me?"

anthony sat for a moment, thinking about how to reply.

"yeah dude. she's not that type of girl, and it's obvious. she would never want anyone to feel anything close to was she's felt in her past relationships. so how do you think she could've ended up in that situation?"

"but hootie isn't like that either."

"you really believe that? am i the only one in this house that has picked up that he's bad news? honestly in my opinion, griff is only taking his side because he likes having another guy who's the same age as him around. haven't you noticed that every time he comes to visit sam, he ends up hanging with griffin instead?" anthony asked.

oh shit. jaden thought to himself. did i really make a mistake? i can't believe myself.

"uh-," jaden said, but then decided to just think about it for a while. "night dude." he said, grabbing the half-full bag of chips that anthony was eating. once he left the room, anthony lightly chuckled, shaking his head.

"that boy's always taking my damn food."