60|episode 10

a/n okay so the mentor collaborations (episode 11) were recorded before episode 10 was recorded. pretend that they knew they were getting eliminated before the mentor collabs.

Today is the day we get eliminated but we still do the mentor collabs even though we know if we are leaving or not. The whole recording process was the same but I didn't make it in the final 20. I wasn't shocked, I knew it already.

"Don't cry babe," Minghao says pulling me into an embrace once we stop recording.

"But I can't help it," I say crying into his chest harder.

"Sh, it's okay," he says rubbing my back which calmed me down, a lot.

"Is it really? After the collabs, I'm leaving for good. I don't even know when I'll see you again."

"Look at me," he says and so I do. "I don't care where or when I have to go, I will make time for you, for us."

More tears ran down my face, turning to look at the others, I walked out of Minghao's grasped to Xinchun's.

"I'm going to miss you," I told him. "All of you."

I wasn't the only one who was cut, Xinchun, Quanzhe, and Zeren were also cut with me. It made me sad because we started this journey together but we aren't finishing it together.

After a lot of sobs later, we made our way back to our dorm rooms. Which meant I would be in the YueHua's dorm.

"Babe, can you give me a shirt? I don't want to walk to my room," I asked my boyfriend when we walked into his shared dorm room.

"Sure, here," he says handing me his shirt.

I made my way to the bathroom to change. Luckily for me, I had shorts under my uncomfortable skirt. When I walked out with my uniform, in one hand placing in on Minghao's bed.

"Wear pants," my boyfriend sternly says.

"But I don't want too," I pout, looking up at the taller boy.

"But-"

"It's not like we haven't seen her like that," Zhengting says interrupting the younger boy.

"And plus, I'm not getting out of your bed anytime soon," I say getting into his bed because my legs were cold, but once I did, my phone went off. "Can you hand me my phone?"

Minghao nods handing me my phone.

"Hello?" I asked the person who called me.

"I think I just got asked out, but I'm not 100 percent sure," Taiyun rants on the other line in Korean.

"Slow down, what happened?"

"So I was at my brother's dorm one last time before I leave for China to train right?" I hummed tell her 'yeah'. "So we decided to watch a movie, but this time I sat with Jaehyun-oppa."

"Wait, why are you using honorifics when you are literally a month apart?" I asked the panicked girl.

"Because I do, anyways. So during the movie, Jeahyun-oppa put his arm around me. That isn't the weirdest thing. The weirdest thing js that Taeyong-oppa didn't do anything."

"Wait really?" I asked in shock. Taeyong is super overprotective of his little sister.

"Yeah, everyone fell asleep during the movie so it was only me and Jaehyun-oppa up. I think he thought I was asleep and whispered, 'I like you Taiyun, I wish you could be mine' and then he kissed me on my forehead."

"What did you say?"

"I told him I liked him too then he asks if I would go on a date with him tomorrow and so I say yes. Then he says, 'go to sleep baby, it's late already'," Taiyun explained.

"Damn Taeyeon-unine. I think you did get asked out but not officially," I tried to explain. "Minghao stop!" I couldn't help but laugh at my boyfriend who is trying to get my attention.

"What's happening?"

"Nothing, but go for it. I think you would look cute. I need to go, unnie. Love you," I say hanging up the call on Taiyun. (clarification, taiyun is the Chinese version of taeyeon -which is in Korean.)

"Now come here," Minghao says pulling me closer on the bed and kissed me.

"You could've just asked for a kiss," I told my adorable boyfriend.

"This is way more fun," Minghao exclaims kissing my forehead.

"Get a room," ChengCheng says walking in than out of the room.

"DO NOT GET A ROOM!" Zhengting yells causing me and Minghao to laugh. I was going to reply but then I got a text message.