74|episode 12.2

"Stop."

"Straighten."

"Emotion."

"Aiyo, not like that, like this."

"Finally."

"Yanjun look at me."

"God, I'm done," I say walking out of the It's Ok practice room to calm me down.

It's the two days before the final episode and I'm stressed, to say the least. I've been practicing nonstop, from teaching to clean up the trainee's dance to my own practice.

"Hey, I hope you guys are doing better than the other team," I say walking into the practice room.

They started to dance and I couldn't do this. I got up and walked out of the room and to a different practice room and cried. I feel bad that I lashed out at the trainees, it wasn't their fault anyway. I've just been too stressed.

"Huang Yaunwei?" Someone called me so I looked up.

"Yeah, what do you need Kun-ge?" I asked as I put a fake smile on my face with red-puffy eyes.

"The others were too scared to check on you so I did," he told me squatting down next to me. "So what's up?"

"Nothing just stressed and I'm sorry I took it out on you and the others," I say standing up. "I need to go."

I left the Kun in the room and I made my way into the stage from my stage practice.

"Run Gotta Go straight into Birthday," I told the staff and they nod. "Let's go."

Me and my dancers started to dance and I knew I was lacking. I felt bad because we all had pressures to do our best.

"I'm sorry guys," I say apologizing to them. "I haven't been the best senior so please take today and tomorrow off and got back to see your families. We will practice again when you come back."

I smiled at them and they thanked me as one by one left.

"What's wrong?" My manager asks me.

"I snapped at the boys and I feel bad. Today out of the days, I just wanted to be okay," I say sighing while I took a sip of water.

"It's okay, take a break too. We will just practice for two days. I'll talk to Eric about it but I'm sure he'll agree."

"Thank you Jiejie."

I'm so grateful for my new manager, she never tried to overwork me. Doing what she says, I went back home, to see my family.

"Ba, Jiejie, Gege, I'm home," I say walking into my house.

"We are in the living room," my sister's voice says.

"Hello," I say bowing to my family.

"Come here my youngest daughter," my father says pulling me into a hug. "Why are you here?"

"I was too stressed so I came home," I explained. "Also I yelled at the boys."

"Why stress meimei and why did you yell at the trainees?" Chengwei asks me as I sat on the couch.

"The final stage of the show is my debut stage so I've been practicing nonstop. I was stressed and took it out of them," I explained.

"At least now you can take a break," my father says. "And now all my children are home."

"It's been too long, the Huang family is together at last," my sister says smiling.

"I have a surprise," I say grabbing my bag and handing my family my unreleased album. "This is my debut album."

"Thank you, but I was going to buy it always," my father says smiling.

"No need," I say.

The rest of the day we talked as a family, cried a little when we remembered mom. She would've been proud of us, I think especially my father. He gave up everything when she passed.