F I V E

A/N SMUT-ish, so don't sue me

Rose hesitated to sit down in the familiar lavender scented office. Flashbacks of her last encounter with Doctor Vincent gave her shivers even through her grey hoodie.
Just grab the medication then leave, that's not so hard is it?
Rose's deep thoughts were interrupted as usual by none other than Doctor Vincent, His smirk grew bigger as he read out loud her name
"Ms.Rose? Would you follow me please?"
Rose rolled her eyes and followed the pesky doctor into a room.
Nothing unusual ye-
Click
Fuck-
Rose could feel the intensity of those damn crimson eyes search her body almost pleadlingly. Rose didn't want to turn around but curiosity won the best of her. Just as she thought Vincent stood there examining her like some kind of open book.
"So uh Doctor, about my medication?"
Vincent cleared his throat, and fixed his jacket
"Oh yes! My apologies madam"
The Doctor pulled a pill bottle out of his cloak and put it on the counter, next to him.
"Notes from the pharmacy say that you should take about 3 a day, 1 with every meal. Of course you remember the side affects we talk about the other week, am I correct?"
His crimson eyes made direct contact with hers, but Rose didn't give in to his little sherades.
"Yes, Tiredness, Weakness and on rare occasions hallucinations. Along with possible black outs"
"Well hasn't someone done her research"
"Not really I'm just not idiotic"
The Doctor smirked at Rose's remark, almost as if he enjoyed their little game of cat and mouse.
"Can I have the medication now and leave?"
Rose reached for the medicine next to the Doc, but her hand was stopped as Vincent's body curled around Rose's back.
"Why are you always in such a rush rosy"
Rosy?! No one's called me that since-
"Elementary, Mrs.Blakes room. 5th grade graduation. And one last time in the auditorium in 12th grade when you promised to never forget me, Rosy"
"V-vinny?"