E I G H T

"...What the?"
The person letting themselves in, questioned.
"Excuse me this is not your room-"
While Vincent was distracted Rose made one final snatch at her phone and was finally able to reach it!
"Hah! Got it! Jules, what're you doing here? I was about to call you"
"Um? You texted me a few minutes ago 'Oi get here asap, can't drive the meds are a bitch' and then you sent me the location. I parked right next to your car"
Julian pointed to the window, "you should be able to see it from here, but it looks like you two were uh-, busy-. Should I leave you two alone?"
Vincent was about to request that Julian leave again but Rose beat him to it.
"NOT AT ALL! Vincent here was just telling me I was free to leave"
Rose patted Vincent's chest as in to indicate she had won this one, and there was no point in trying, he sighed and gave in.
"Ah- yes I was about to let her leave. We will have a reschedule next week, will this be okay for you miss Rose?"
Through a fearce glare and grinding teeth Rose was able to mutter a silent 'yes' as she shoved Jules out the door as quick as possible.
Once they got into Jules's car, they decided to break the silence
"Sooooo...uh how'd the visit go?"
There was once again a moment of silence before she responded
"It's him-"
"Wh-?"
"IT MY FUCKING VINCENT! ITS HIM! I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHY HES HERE OR HOW HE FOUND OUT ABOUT ME AND EVERYTHING BUT I REGRET EVER COMING TO THIS STUPID CLINIC"
"Woah! Breathe alright, start slow and explain what exactly your talking about"

A loooooong explination of the visit and some re-explaining of past trauma ended up with a about a good hour or so in the car. Luckily they had finally gotten to Alex's apartment and finished up inside.

"So that's the literal hell I've been through up to now and I've only really told Alex, kinda why I've been hiding out here"

"Well shit dude, ya coulda called me sooner or something-"

"I didn't know till it was too late-"

"Damn, well maybe file a restraining order if you want him away from you that bad."

"Alright I'll look into it once I get figured about these stupid blackouts, I'll promise to keep you updated Jules, ya really save my ass back there. I'll have to walk back there for the car but I'll do that tomorrow, thanks again, I really appreciate it!"

"Just helping out, now shut up and get some rest aren't your meds still a 'bitch'? Haha!"

"OI! THEY WERE! Now shoo shoo I'ma take a nap before I fight chu!"

"Pfft- suuure, aight I'll come back later when you wake up from hibernation, call me when your up I'll pick up Alex and bring you guys some Waffle House"

"HELL YEAH BOI! HIBERNATION HERE I COME!"