N I N E

Rose awoke abruptly, panting and sweating with her hair a mess and her sheets a complete mess.
"That was just a nightmare rose-, calm down, just a dream..."
Rose tried to calm herself down and decided to get up, she checked her phone: it was 2:53pm.
"Jules is probably heading to pickup Alex from work by now, better get dressed if he actually decides to bring food"
Rose got into her usual lazy day wear. Some grey Nike shorts that went a bit above her knee and a short sleeved shirt, usually black with an anime design on it but she always covered herself with an oversized hoodie she took from her internet brother Tristan when she last visited him. The memories that hoodie brought back always made Rose smile and chirpy as much as a tired and a bit shook up Rose can get. She threw her headphones in and phone in her pocket before slipping on some socks and slippers. Her playlist blaring in her ears as she danced from her room through the hallway and into the laundry room to finish up last night's laundry. She transfered dry clothes into a nearby basket and threw the wet clothes into the dryer and closing it with her foot as she put new clothes in to wash.
"Darling get a clue, there's nothing you can do! I don't need your love!"
Rose sang along to the current playing song even dancing a bit
"There's nothing left to discuss!"
More dancing
"but I don't need your love!"
The beat slowed down and so did Rose's attitude but she continued to sing
"But I can't say that"
She closed the washer door
"Not to the king"
She pressed buttons on the washer
"So this is goodbye..."
She bent down to pick up the basket with dried clothes that smelled of lavender and soap
"All my love, Catherine." Rose opened the sliding door to the laundry room she closed her eyes taking a heavy breathe to carry the laundry basket out to her room when she ran into something that grabbed her hand making her drop the basket and retreat back into the doors and making her fall on her ass as her headphones popped out.
Too terrified to look up she recognized the black pants, doctor jacket and shoes from their last encounter. She wanted to scream but a voice spoke up.
"I'm sorry my love are you hurt?"
He squatted down and offered rose his hand with a slight smirk.
She felt faint from hyperventilating and the last thing she saw was his stupid smirk...
"Oh my, rose petal seems out of it today!"