E L E V E N

"Rose! I'm back with Waffle House!"
Shit...
"AND MEEEE!"
Alex happily contributed
Double shit stab me with a stick-
Vincent had seemed to pass out into Karma's shoulder, the poor soul was sound asleep and cuddled around Karma.
What the fuck do I do with him??
Karma heard rustling and movement from the living room which was just down the hall from Rose's room.
Jules noticed the scattered laundry around the doors of the laundry room and put down the food bags.
"Oi rose? Did you trip with the laundry or something why is it scattered?"
Karma covered her mouth trying to think of something then blurted out
"I STUBBED MY TOE AND WENT TO CRY IN MY ROOM!"
Karma facepalmed herself and prepared to be caught in a lie.
"Oh shit, again?? Damn you gotta stop dancing in the laundry room you know it's small"
Karma sighed but Alex intervened
"HAHA FUCKING IDIOT!"
He was heard fall on the couch laughing and Julian seemed to turn their attention back to unloading the food and told Alex to pickup the clothes when he was done busting his ass.
Karma finally puffed a sigh of relief and slid out from under Vincent's resting body. She replaced her body with a giant teddy Rose had kept from 12th grade Valentine's Day which Vinny gave her in secret so Jake wouldn't flip his shit. Almost naturally Vincent wrapped around the giant stuffy, he looked peaceful, his short brown locks gently falling on his pale face and his long limbs practically cuddling the bear. Just now did Karma have time to notice his clothes, under the doctor jacket he wore a marine blue shirt with a little panda design on the shirt pocket, she couldn't tell if it was short sleeved or not due to the doctor coat. He also wore some black dress pants/jeans and some dark blue/white checkered Vans. Through all the commotion his shoe laces had become loose.
He never did learn to actually keep them tied, the idiot.
Karma kneeled down by the foot of the bed and double knotted them, she huffed and grabbed one of Rose's many blankets and tucked him in but made sure the teddy bear covered his face in case anyone came in. She took one final glance over at the resting body and just chuckled.
For a supposedly bad man he's a baby.
Then Karma walked out turning the lights off and joined the two awaiting friends with the Waffle House.