S E V E N

"ah shit, my head..." Rose awoke on a hospital bed, her surroundings somewhat vaguely familiar. Some memories coming back but not enough to put the puzzle together. She sat up checking herself to make sure she was in one piece.
"Oh yeah, I'm still in this hell hole"
The door opened and the familiar smell of that BathandBodyworks Noir Cologne filled the room, Rose bought it for him on their 3rd year anniversary.
"How the fuck do you still have that cologne?"
Vincent's crimson eyes widened
"Ah! My little rose petal! Your awake!"
Rose glared, she hadn't heard that name in a while. Wether she missed it or not she didn't want it coming out of his mouth.
"Don't call me that, and what the hell happened to me?"
"Your medicine kicked in, as I said it did make you unconscious but since it was your first time taking such a strong pill it was no wonder. I simply laid you on the bed while I went off to do some paper work to see if we could adjust the doses you take in"
Rose attempted to sit up but a wave of pain hit her head, making her stumble and fall to the ground
"Argh, shit-"
"My Rose p-, Rose! Please sit back on the bed the medicine is still very strong."
"The fuck is in that shit?" Rose silently cursed sitting back on the bed, head pounding and vision blurring
"Well I'm sorry my swee- er uh I'm not sure,  I don't have that information at the current moment but I know you shouldn't be acting to quickly it'll only make the affects worse."
"Well what the hell am I supposed to do? Stay in this room till it wears off??!"
"Exactly that's exactly what your supposed to do"
Rose already didn't like her little surprise with the doctor and much less wanted to stay any longer she had to think through the awful pounding of her head

"Ahg- F-fuck that I'm calling Jules, where's my phone?"
Rose Pat herself down, checking every possible spot she usually left her phone, her hoodie pockets, her jeans, back pockets, everything but no luck. Although once she felt those crimson eyes she knew something was up.
"Vincent-"
"Yes my rose petal? Looking for something?"
He held up Rose's phone! Bloody bastard must have snatched it when I was out-!
"Give me my phone, VINCENT"
"I'm sorry Rosey, no-can-do. You really need your rest"
"Why you LITTLE-"
Rose attempted to reach the phone from Vincent's hands, although he wouldn't let up without a fight. Right as Rose's finger tips brushed against his wrist-
The room's door opened and a little someone let themselves in.

"Oi Rose ya cunt, I kept calling you... what the-"