Allegiances

FireClan:

Leader: Ivystar- A grey she-cat with blue eyes and silver stripes. Mates with Stormheart.

Deputy: Stormheart - A grey tom with green eyes. 

Medicine cats: Hollyfeather - A black she-cat with blue eyes.

Jayleaf - A grey tom with green eyes and silver stripes. Son of Ivystar and Stormheart.

Warriors: Lionstorm - A gold tom with orange eyes. 

Flamespirit - A orange she-cat with amber eyes. Apprentice, Shadepaw

Tigerblaze - A brown tom with blue eyes and black stripes. 

Sanddapple - A tan she-cat with green eyes.

Windtail - A grey tom with blue eyes. Son of Ivystar and Stormheart.

Ripplewing - A black tom with amber eyes. Apprentice, Hawkpaw

Apprentices: Hawkpaw - A brown tom with green eyes.

Shadepaw- White she-cat with blue eyes and black stripes.

Queens: Dovepool - Grey she-cat with amber eyes. Mother to Lionstorm's kits: Squirrelkit, a gold she-cat with amber eyes, and Crowkit, a grey tom with orange eyes.

Leaffern - White she-cat with green eyes. Mother to Tigerblaze's kits: Breezekit, a white tom with blue eyes, Turtlekit, a brown she-cat with green eyes,  and Mistkit, a white she-cat with blue eyes and black stripes. As well as Shadepaw, and Hawkpaw.

Elders: Dustfur - Tan tom with amber eyes. Father to Sanddapple, Hollyfeather, and Ripplewing.

Darkpelt -  Black she-cat with blue eyes. Mother to Sanddapple, Hollyfeather, and Ripplewing.

DawnClan:

Leader: Lightningstar - White tom with orange eyes and a black stripe.

Deputy: Riverflight - Black tom with blue eyes.

Medicine cats: Featherleap - Grey tom with green eyes.

Apprentice, Shadowpaw

Warriors: Sunfall - Gold tom with amber eyes.

Nightwish - Black she-cat with blue eyes. Apprentice, Blossompaw

Ravenhope - Grey she-cat with orange eyes. Apprentice, Whitepaw

Alderfoot - Brown she-cat with green eyes. 

Cloudclaw - White tom with blue eyes. 

Russetcloud - Tan tom with blue eyes. Son of Cloudclaw and Alderfoot.

Apprentices: Shadowpaw - Black she-cat with amber eyes. Daughter of Sunfall and Nightwish.

Blossompaw - Grey she-cat with tan stripes and orange eyes. Daughter of Wildherb and Russsetcloud.

Whitepaw - White tom with green eyes. Son of Cloudclaw and Alderfoot.

Queens: Wildherb - Tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes. Mother to Russetcloud's kits: Echokit, tan she-cat with green eyes, and Leopardkit, tortoiseshell she-cat with tan markings and blue eyes. Mother to Blossompaw as well.

Lightfrost - White she-cat with amber eyes. Mother to Riverflight's kits: Bramblekit, black tom with white paws and amber eyes, Brakenkit, brown tom with blue eyes, and Willowkit, white she-cat with black stripes and blue eyes.

Elders: Speckledeye - Tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes. Mother to Nightwish, Ravenhope, and Wildherb.

Blackspots - Black tom with orange eyes. Father to Nightwish, Ravenhope, and Wildherb.

DarkClan

Leader: Night Dusk - Black tom with yellow eyes.

Deputy: Ice Fall - White she-cat with blue eyes and black paws.

Warriors: Hawk Feather - Brown tom with green eyes.

Jay Call - Grey she-cat with blue eyes.

Fire Branch - Orange she-cat with amber eyes.

Tiny Dawn - Small white she-cat with brown eyes. Apprentice, Night Glow

Cinder Blood - Brown tom with silver eyes. Apprentice, Storm Cloud

Rain Crow - Black tom with blue eyes.

Willow Smoke - Grey she-cat with silver eyes. Apprentice, Birch Wolf

Apprentices: Night Glow - Brown she-cat with yellow eyes.

Storm Cloud - Grey tom with blue eyes

Birch Wolf - Orange tom with green eyes.

Trainees: Windtail

Ripplewing

Hawkpaw

Sunfall

Alderfoot

Cloudclaw

Russetcloud

Sanddapple